• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New never finished Twin Craft 20 mono for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkDanielsSr

Supporting Member
Very nice new and never finished Twin Craft for sale. 20 boat, 30 or 31 inches, I did not write it down. Has the motor mount, strut, turn fin and bracket, appear to be SpeedMaster products, the mount is marked. The shaft with bearing, drive dog, and prop nut is there. Holes are drilled for ride plates and rudder but I do not have them. Very pretty boat, White nose fade to light blue, then rear fades to royal blue, all done in the gelcoat. Boat has Twin Craft label and numbers inside. I have one Twin Craft sticker and an original set up sheet. Truly a nice, fast, mono hull. Asking $175.00 with everything pictured, buyer pays shipping. SpeedMaster can set you up with the rest of the hardware. Boat is or will be listed on other sites. Always interested in some trades.

DSC00401.JPGDSC00402.JPGDSC00403.JPGDSC00404.JPGDSC00405.JPGDSC00406.JPGDSC00407.JPGDSC00408.JPGDSC00419.JPG

Last edited:
Back