• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand new 40" Mono For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaxracer

Not much of a mono guy so I have no idea what kind of hull this (Youngblood?) is so if anybody could give some insight, that would be awesome. The boat measures around 39 1/2". Brand new, never been drilled with a custom airbrushed blue flame paint scheme. Cowling included.

Asking $185 + shipping o.b.o.

$165 + shipping o.b.o.

$150 + shipping o.b.o.

-Mitch

mono1.png

mono2.png

mono3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad said he thinks it's an original. He's had it for years in the shop and just never did anything with it.

Price lowered: $165 + shipping

-Jr.

If it's a Youngblood mono (the top deck design pretty surely looks as though), and is 39in, it would most likely be powered by .67/.80, consequently engine rails would be 5in wide. I own a .45 Youngblood (I forget length?), but it has 5in wide rails.

I don't think it's either. A Steve Muck hull had a flange where the deck and hull were joined together that stuck out about a 1/4 inch. A Youngblood was was joined the same way but without the flange. This looks to me like the deck overlaps the hull. Also Youngbloods had a pocket for trim tabs to mount on the bottom itself.

Price lowered. $155 + shipping o.b.o.

-Mitch

Still for sale. It's about to be winter so I know a few of you guys need a new project to work on.

$150 + shipping o.b.o.

-Mitch

No way that's a youngblood or a muck Spartan. Ive had several over the years.That boat has a shoebox hull/deck joint. Youngbloods had a flush joint. and all the muck boats that I have seen had the flange joint as Ricky said. The 39 inch youngbloods did not have the recess for the trim tabs, The 45 inch did, Jim made one for me in carbon fiber and I don't think he made many of the 45" boats

And I have never seen a muck or a youngblood with a cowl!

The other thing I noticed is that the foredeck is way too long for either the muck or the youngblood.

Back