Bob Kirt Memorial Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin cookies for diners as well (thanks for the suggestion, Juice.)

Racers,

A heads up that North Bound I-75 just south of M-59 will be closed this weekend. Take a look for alternate routes or follow the detour signs to get on M-59 to Rochester.

See you tomorrow.
if anyone comes up I-75 North, get off at the Rochester Rd. exit, take that northward to South Blvd, turn right on South Blvd. and that'll get you to John R. Rd. just south of Spencer Park.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin cookies for diners as well (thanks for the suggestion, Juice.)

Racers,

A heads up that North Bound I-75 just south of M-59 will be closed this weekend. Take a look for alternate routes or follow the detour signs to get on M-59 to Rochester.

See you tomorrow.
if anyone comes up I-75 North, get off at the Rochester Rd. exit, take that northward to South Blvd, turn right on South Blvd. and that'll get you to John R. Rd. just south of Spencer Park.
Thanks Jim!

Steve Ball

Thanks OWMBC. It was a great day for a boat race. I had a great time running and hanging out with all the guys.

Congrats to Andrew Capaldi for winning the D-2 Scale points series. That is not an easy task with all the great Scale drivers we have in the district. Nice job young man.

What a FANTASTIC day in the park! Great weather and great racing! Thanks to all who helped to put this day on.

Steve Ball

I've watched Andrew come along over the years. He's turned out to be quite a good driver. This year I've seen him beat some of the best in the district, fighting hard for the whole six laps. Congratulations Andrew, you earned it!

Ron

Great race put on by the OWMBC. Unfortunately I was under the weather and left my boats in the trailer. I got relegated to crew chief for Robin and Steve!! Still enjoyed the day. Congrats to Andrew for scale high points.

Congats to Andrew and his crew chief Chris.

The young guns are here to stay in District II for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an awesome time Sunday and I want to thank everyone who helped me get through my first race. Especially to all of the members of the OWMBC for taking me under their wing, and Mike Ball for being a fantastic pitman and keeping me calm. Also thanks to all the A Hydro racers for their input and tips. I can't wait for next spring to come!

Back