• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boat Hulls and Nitro motors For Sale Or Trade !! All Neg!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Costanzo

Hi, I have a Steve Muck 1/8 Scale unlimited with all running hardware,tanks, 3 ch radio, boat has won man tropies and a 3rd place national finish. boat runs and handles

great. boat was hit when dead in back str. and needs the 1 upright fixed( or) replaced, also needs a little tlc on hatch.(nothing major. might sell complete reddy to run if

you want. Asking $500 w/o motor or pipe. RTR-neg on price.(SOLD) PEND FUNDS)

Also have org "Comp Cat" from areomarine,( 1st one before Sprint Cat),boat has really nice paint job and 2 cowls(org offshore and 1 turbine) with all running hardware and

4 ch radio,minus motor and pipe. a;so avl turn key. Asking $400

Have a mint cond Prather 3.5 Spitfire with 3.5 K&B motor with prop,,2 ch radio, 2 servos,(needs new batt pack and switch)and custom stand. Asking $185 inc shipping.(SOLD)(PEND FUNDS)

As for motors, I have a "Brand New" K&B 11CC Outboard, never a drop of fuel in it. Asking $175.

OPS .45 (modded) with ok bump, comes with w/c exh,collet and k&b carb. Asking $85 SOLD TO: Mark D

OPS .67 New P/S (2 tanks of 50%), new front plate &rotor,new rod, new bearings,comes with 2 plug head,(also comes with org red head),.450 billet carb(also have 7b)

comes with collet. Asking $200. SOLD!

OS Max .90 side exh. new P/S,new crank,new rod, new bearings,8b carb,flywheel and collet. 3/4 gal fuel. runs great, tons of comp,(pretty fast for a side motor)

Asking $140

OS Max .46 comes complete with w/c exh, 4b carb,flywheel,collet. still has good bump,smooth bearings and runs good.As part of a package deal i will inc a ("Brand New")

OS.46 DF

all that needs is to take off fin head and rear housing and swap onto marine engine and you have a brand new complete motor. Asking $140 (SOLD)

Please let me know if you want pictures, i will e-mail them to your e-mail, having problems posting pics here,sorry guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I have a Steve Muck 1/8 Scale unlimited with all running hardware,tanks, 3 ch radio, boat has won man tropies and a 3rd place national finish. boat runs and handlesgreat. boat was hit when dead in back str. and needs the 1 upright fixed( or) replaced, also needs a little tlc on hatch.(nothing major. might sell complete reddy to run if

you want. Asking $500 w/o motor or pipe. RTR-neg on price.

Also have org "Comp Cat" from areomarine,( 1st one before Sprint Cat),boat has really nice paint job and 2 cowls(org offshore and 1 turbine) with all running hardware and

4 ch radio,minus motor and pipe. a;so avl turn key. Asking $400

Have a mint cond Prather 3.5 Spitfire with 3.5 K&B motor with prop,,2 ch radio, 2 servos,(needs new batt pack and switch)and custom stand. Asking $185 inc shipping.

As for motors, I have a "Brand New" K&B 11CC Outboard, never a drop of fuel in it. Asking $175.

OPS .45 (modded) with ok bump, comes with w/c exh,collet and k&b carb. Asking $85 SOLD TO: Mark D

OPS .67 New P/S (2 tanks of 50%), new front plate &rotor,new rod, new bearings,comes with 2 plug head,(also comes with org red head),.450 billet carb(also have 7b)

comes with collet. Asking $200. SOLD!

OS Max .90 side exh. new P/S,new crank,new rod, new bearings,8b carb,flywheel and collet. 3/4 gal fuel. runs great, tons of comp,(pretty fast for a side motor)

Asking $165

OS Max .46 comes complete with w/c exh, 4b carb,flywheel,collet. still has good bump,smooth bearings and runs good.As part of a package deal i will inc a ("Brand New")

OS.46 DF

all that needs is to take off fin head and rear housing and swap onto marine engine and you have a brand new complete motor. Asking $140

Please let me know if you want pictures, i will e-mail them to your e-mail, having problems posting pics here,sorry guys.

PM Sent regarding the Muck 1/8th scale

MO going out tomorow for the os. 46 motors.

Never got the chance to get it over the weekend.

Will post again to let you know it is on its way.

Back