• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

blackbird gen1 21 outrigger (SOLD)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi fellow boaters here i have my blackbird gen 1 21 size for sale . this rigger is in very good condition and has won trophy,s for me in the 2011 , 2012 season here in australia. this rigger has all harware , tank . shaft aswell it has 1ml carbon sheeting applied to the front and rear sponsons. this boat is light and goes well in rough and smooth conditions. it is set up for a nova rossi but you can use which ever engine brand you like. it comes with steering servo fitted but to complete you will need throttle and 3rd channel servos plus mixture control aswell as engine pipe and header, plus prop. this boat ran a novarossi 5 port swinging a 1450 with ease aswell as a irwin s pipe on 60% nitro .asking price is $360.00us shipped to your door . i take paypal for payment. first to say il take it on here , its yours, no buying from pm,s . see pics thanks jasonblackbird 21 001.JPGblackbird 21 002.JPGblackbird 21 003.JPGblackbird 21 004.JPGblackbird 21 005.JPG ( SOLD TO SHANE )

Last edited by a moderator:
If I did not already have A new blackbird,And 2 other 20 riggers ,That is A good deal!I will call my friend this morn.

Latest posts

Back