• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Black Cmb Quiet Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Hildreth

now Here we have a near New CMB black pipe with a 90 degree pressure fitting If it was ran, it wasn't but a run or two. Now if it dont sell, I am cutting off that muffler
its heavy Bulky and Quiet. How are we going to win a race with that??? Be great in a area that may have a lake that has a lot of Residential..
If you cut the muffler end off. It should be like its sister pipe. Take your time, cut the stinger a short 1/8 inch at a time. You know what? I will give you a class on what to do with it if you
win it. But its the only one not going into a box this weekend. You want a pipe no one else has. (i cant be sure of that) Marty Still runs in Florida, Stu is still in Indiana. and it was those two
that made 21 microbursts with an OS motors that sounded like a dremel tool $75.00 Dollars plus shipping I will not ship out of the United States at this time. We are having enough trouble in the states.
The first person that says I will take it on this thread, Barring no issues. will own it. If I decide to cut it. I will write I will take it and put it in a Sport 40, or a V tech mono lol
thanks for Checking out the post

Attachments

• 40cmb.jpg
    40cmb.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 99
Back