bigger nitro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The turntable is like a engineering fit .i like the other version i could very much see that .i think the .67 really pushs the limit for a 3/16 shaft

I have a CMB EVO 90/100 adapter kit for a Lawless G drive is anyone is looking to go down this route.

It was made by KRE, Ken does a neat job. His adapters replace the rear plate behind the flywheel, so they become a part of the engine. His kits don't bolt to the lugs on the side of the engine case.

I have a CMB EVO 90/100 adapter kit for a Lawless G drive is anyone is looking to go down this route.

It was made by KRE, Ken does a neat job. His adapters replace the rear plate behind the flywheel, so they become a part of the engine. His kits don't bolt to the lugs on the side of the engine case.
Brad,I worked with Ken on that adapter. Its the same ones I used to adapt a couple of 101s to a Lawless G outboard lower unit as well. Ken Retallick is a master at what he does. His carbs are also great as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brad,I worked with Ken on that adapter. Its the same ones I used to adapt a couple of 101s to a Lawless G outboard lower unit as well. Ken Retallick is a master at what he does. His carbs are also great as well.
The one I have is slightly different to yours Ron, they need to be for the CMB EVO engines. The RS adapters he makes originated after the EVO adapters. Same design, but diffrent specs to fit the RS 91/101 case like yours.

The one I have is slightly different to yours Ron, they need to be for the CMB EVO engines. The RS adapters he makes originated after the EVO adapters. Same design, but diffrent specs to fit the RS 91/101 case like yours.
Oh, I see. So he has two models of that adapter now. Thanks for the update Brad. That will help others in this thread considering large block outboards with the many options they have. He does great work. It would be nice to have a listing of all of the items he makes for rc boaters. I failed to mention his remote needle blocks as well that I have listed on the website. They are very popular.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Shane,

The adapter kit is in storage at the moment, I will see if I can find any pics on my laptop when I get home.

I will get it and take some pics in the next week or two.

It is the same as Ron's, only difference is it will fit the CMB EVO.

Im pretty close to running this .67 set up .gonna be the biggest motored tunnel to date for me other then my gas

20150918_174254.jpg

Looking good!! Nice pipe!! I have never seen one of those before- nice
default_smile.png

The place where I got the Novarossi .61 airplane motor has one more left for $212.00 shipped. Pm me if you want the phone number.

Back