Big Thank you to FloridaScaleBoater

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely a good dude and willing to help. When I first got into 1/8th scale he helped me out a ton and I will never forget that.

One of the best , he rebuilt my scale and did an amazing job - I fondly remeber the day I took delivery and we ran some laps( two tanks) at the Sowega pond in the snot - and that boat handled it like a trooper- I knew then and there I had a winner. I recnently repurchased the boat and looking for power - somebody got a .67 they wanna oart with ??

One of the best , he rebuilt my scale and did an amazing job - I fondly remeber the day I took delivery and we ran some laps( two tanks) at the Sowega pond in the snot - and that boat handled it like a trooper- I knew then and there I had a winner. I recnently repurchased the boat and looking for power - somebody got a .67 they wanna oart with ??
Is it still in good shape?
Paint holding up?
Man,,, that's been 10 ta 12 years ago. We were still in Georgia.
Been here in Jax going on 9.
You need to get back on the water.
I still have the 44" Ducer, it's a super sport mono now.

Is it still in good shape?
Paint holding up?
Man,,, that's been 10 ta 12 years ago. We were still in Georgia.
Been here in Jax going on 9.
You need to get back on the water.
I still have the 44" Ducer, it's a super sport mono now.
Still looking great, couple little scratches- I dont think it saw the water more thn a few times since I sold it.

Attachments

• IMG_20240223_175047_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240223_175047_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Back