Bearings for MAC 21 and 45 engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwb2620

I know that this probably has been asked before, but who carries good bearings that will fit the MAC 21 and 45 engines. I might possibly be looking to replace the piston and liners in the near future, also. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

David

Get ahold of Jon on here.  tnrcboatracer. Some of the best bearings money can buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that this probably has been asked before, but who carries good bearings that will fit the MAC 21 and 45 engines. I might possibly be looking to replace the piston and liners in the near future, also. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

David
I have a cmb liner in a mac21, I think you have to use the mac head button to have the water cap fit properly. I used the bearings from Jon too.

I carry the WIB (Swiss) and GRW (German) bearings for R/C engines, with the exception of Nova Rossi. Please see Glenn for your NR bearing needs.

Pricing is easy: .21 = $37/set, .45 = $40/set, .67/.80/.84 = $43/set, 1.01=$46/set. Shipping is a flat $5.Let me know what you need.

Thanks,

David
I have a cmb liner in a mac21, I think you have to use the mac head button to have the water cap fit properly. I used the bearings from Jon too.
The .45 A-A piston and liner is a direct replacement for the MAC .45 piston and sleeve.

http://double-aceracingproducts.com/catalog/

Back