• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Avalible NOW at grimracer.com

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

It is with great pride that we can now....thanks OBN.... offer you the very highest quality stub shaft for your K+B, Lawless and Hyperformance lower unit.

Cover your bottom with a Power Surge Racing Products #204 Stub Shaft 3.5

Check them out here.....

Thanks again..

grimracer

Last edited by a moderator:
Grimracer said:
It is with great pride that we can not offer
can NOT offer?? I'm confused here... Me thinks Mike is looking at something else there! :eek: Also, where's the pic of the stub shaft? I open'd the link, don't see new shaft! :lol:

I'm just hoping that it's not Mike's butt and that he's not wearing a thong! :eek: :lol:

"I'm just hoping that it's not Mike's butt and that he's not wearing a thong! "

"Might be...... "

Mike's just gettin' in touch with his femine side. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Grimmy its funny we were just talking about these last night and have a couple questions.First are these different from Nitro Water Sports( Brian Nelsons) and if so what are the differences?Second and the big one will these make a stock motor modded?Or illegal on a stock tunnel?

Keebibear said:
First are these different from Nitro Water Sports( Brian Nelsons) and if so what are the differences?
If you open the second link on his page, you'll see this: Professionally built by Nelsen Machine & Manufacturing, LLC and offered exclusively by Grimracer.com

Believe it would make the motor not legal for sport class as these are not original stock equipement, but I'll let Mike comment fully on that one..

BTW, you welcome there Mike.. Just had to point that out!!! :lol: NOT :p

Mark..

Keebibear said:
Grimmy its funny we were just talking about these last night and have a couple questions.First are these different from Nitro Water Sports( Brian Nelsons) and if so what are the differences?Second and the big one will these make a stock motor modded?Or illegal on a stock tunnel?
106281[/snapback]

Hea dude.. whats up...

Got some answers for ya..

First the Stub Shafts are indeed made by Mr Brian Nelsen...

No.. They are NOT be legal for Sport tunnel racing in the IMPBA.. Its not listed in the exceptions in the IMPBA Rule book so its best to stay away..

ROCK ON and see you at the pond

Grimracer

Grimracer said:
LMFAO :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
Grim

106412[/snapback]

Cleatus be sure and bring your cigar liter Grim needs a trim :eek:

SayMikey said:
Grimracer said:
LMFAO :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
Grim

106412[/snapback]

Cleatus be sure and bring your cigar liter Grim needs a trim :eek:

106415[/snapback]

Ye haww I'll go out and buy a new super size Bic. Thats a lotta hair I gotta work on. B)

OB Nut said:
Keebibear said:
First are these different from Nitro Water Sports( Brian Nelsons) and if so what are the differences?
If you open the second link on his page, you'll see this: Professionally built by Nelsen Machine & Manufacturing, LLC and offered exclusively by Grimracer.com

Believe it would make the motor not legal for sport class as these are not original stock equipement, but I'll let Mike comment fully on that one..

BTW, you welcome there Mike.. Just had to point that out!!! :lol: NOT :p

Mark..

106283[/snapback]

Go easy on him Mark, I couldn't see it either. So hard to see the stub shaft from the lower unit these days... and BTW, that is a very nice lower unit :blink:

Snowdog

Back