****Attention All Winter Nats Racers****

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoL,well I am not planning on not wrecking my boat. I am not going to the race to play bumper boats that's for sure.

Geez....now I see why nobody wants to come race in Florida...you guy's scare the heck out of everyone. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez....now I see why nobody wants to come race in Florida...you guy's scare the heck out of everyone. ;)
They only scare the faint at heart
That explains why you dont run X-Mono Rick :p

I truely hope thats not the reason Buck pulled out- we where only kidding around .

Trust me- I cant afford to replace a boat due to stupidity :eek: We race clean and hard down here- hence the smack talk B)

Andy

Mike last I remember I have never seen you race anywhere outside of Florida In 2011 atlanta, hunstville,Hobart, evansville, fall nats???

Just saying support other peoples races sometime that would be nice you know.

Julian

Mike last I remember I have never seen you race anywhere outside of Florida In 2011 atlanta, hunstville,Hobart, evansville, fall nats???

Julian
Nice way to be BLUNT Julian,,,, Not everyone has the "means" to travel to races!!!

I had to re-read who wrote that Rick, sounds like something you would say :p :p :p :p

Those kinda comments are really uncalled for J .

Andy

Rick is right the guys down south travel to all the races and you have a few Brandon guys that travel,also most of Melbourne travels but these guys want races and dont want to support other clubs. It is all about supporting the clubs and making things happen not fight. Sure be nice to see faces from the two Tampa clubs at these races Robert Pickard

Wish I could go to more Robert but there are only so many weekends free of other things going on to factor in more races for me . Just not enough time or money to go around !

I have made phone calls and sent e-mails to everyone that has not paid. Sorry...This is all I can do.

I made it to only 3 races last year. Time and money put a damper on things. This year will be the same. If I want to go to the Nat's in Charleston the rest of the year is shot. Melbourne and Brandon will be it for me.

Just the way it is sorry. Don't have the time or money to run the full circuit.

David

Ton you and David try to make it to the other races what i was getting at is the other two clubs dont even try and want us to travel and support them, i will still be traveling and having fun hope to see you at the next race. Robert

Julian
Nice way to be BLUNT Julian,,,, Not everyone has the "means" to travel to races!!!
I had to re-read who wrote that Rick, sounds like something you would say :p :p :p :p

Those kinda comments are really uncalled for J .

Andy
i make the races i do barely getting by or selling some stuff to pay for fuel and i travel to different states. Im Blunt like it or not its the Truth

Julian

Money is the ONLY reason i only made 3 races this year...i hate it and miss it so much....the worst part is not seeing the great people ive come to know and am now losing touch with. I have a hard time even posting stuff as i feel like im not really a part of it like i used to be, so why bother shooting my mouth off about something i dont do very much of. I hope ill get to be active again soon, but for me it really is about the money...hell, if i ever hit lotto, or just plain fell into a bucket of sh.., id be racin model boats ALL OVER THE GOOD OL U.S.A.! Fat chance that'll ever happen!

Money is the ONLY reason i only made 3 races this year...i hate it and miss it so much....the worst part is not seeing the great people ive come to know and am now losing touch with. I have a hard time even posting stuff as i feel like im not really a part of it like i used to be, so why bother shooting my mouth off about something i dont do very much of. I hope ill get to be active again soon, but for me it really is about the money...hell, if i ever hit lotto, or just plain fell into a bucket of sh.., id be racin model boats ALL OVER THE GOOD OL U.S.A.! Fat chance that'll ever happen!
Bill I feel your pain! Money and the lack of Nitro boats keeps me at home! I don't care for 5 to 8 boats in a class, I miss the days when we had 20 + in all Nitro classes.

money is a bigg issue right now .i dont race boats but im very interested in it. i look at it this way some people go from out of state to race and support other peoples races but theres some people that never do that either. so its like a double standard. you want people to come to your race but you wont go to anyone else race is that fair ?

I don't travel...no money to do so. I leave that up to Eric Lis to represent our club...he does an excellent job and attends as many races around the country as his time allows...so get the facts straight Julian.

I also don't EXPECT anyone to travel to support our race if it is not in their budget...times are tough for alot of people. Your remark was pretty insensitive to those of us with limited funds.

Oh...by the way our district 3 race is in May this year (sorry, couldn't resist a shameless plug) and you are more than welcome to attend Julian. :rolleyes:

Got across the state line 3 times this year, 2 Charleston, 1 d13 at Ricky's in GA, which equals 3 in state I also attended. I have a 10 buck an hour job..no O/T. Money doesn't make my program strong, dedication does. Work a race , or 2, or 3, support the other clubs, and they will be around. I do all I can to support the clubs, in general. I got one race this year that I didn't "work", Ricky Bearden let me enjoy the GA hospitality. How many people I see at races NEVER lift a finger, ***** constantly.Too many to count. Waaaaaay to much short-sided bickering, not enough gratitude.... I race, travel, and enjoy the people. Next year is gonna be different, ya bet yer ass. Laryngitis and a lawn chair. Less talk, more race.

Back