****Attention All Winter Nats Racers****

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINAL NOTICE

Heads up people....There are 59 racers that HAVE NOT PAID for their entry yet. December 18th is coming up quick.

ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT TO GET YOU PAYMENT IN.

HINT, HINT

Read first post for payment options.

If you want in a class now is the time to get on the waiting list.

Info needed:

Name

Class

Frequency (primary / alt)

NAMBA number or guest

Phone number

E-mail to: [email protected]

andy im glad your joining us..were happy to have back..it looks like most nitro guys have paid up..this will be the race to remember

Brett you got your wish. You and me X twin hydro and X mono in orlando GAME ON.

Here kitty kitty

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont care about F mono for me it's a boat to Pass time. But in Twin Brett you gonna have tour hands full I'm coming just specifically just for you and Tom foley

HOLLY MOLY!!! I knew i could draw you in to this race..TWIN WAR IS ON!! Foley did u hear the news???

I dont care about F mono for me it's a boat to Pass time. But in Twin Brett you gonna have tour hands full I'm coming just specifically just for you and Tom foley
Then make sure you stay out of the way :rolleyes:

You had better care about X-Mono (namba down here Jr) There are gonna be plenty of fellas your gonna have to chase.......

Just saying ;)

Andy

9blshh.jpg

Andy odiously you have no idea what F mono I'm bringing down there. let's just say it's a Black Seaducer on steroids with a 1 inch motor. Tom has already seen it run it's ballistic. That's why I'm not worried about F Mono it's my Play boat.

Tom we going to have a great F mono race don't get in my way I'll K.O. your boat ;-)

Julian

You guys remember that im only a pit man for X-mono..Brandon my 13yr old son will whip all your butts!!!! Last years winternats 1st place, 2nd place 2011 fall nats, and 1st place high points winner C-mono dictrict 3....KIDS RULE!!!

What do u mean by running over each other?

Sorry u can't make it,I was looking forward to meeting you,maybe next time.

Back