• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

APB WTB 91RS or 90EVO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a good running 91RS or 90 Evo

Still looking!!

Need Something ASAP!!!

Tracy, I have a 90 EVO with a W/cooled header(18 Degrees?) and pipe. Bearings smooth and good Compression. Think I paid 250 + shipping for it. If you're interested let me know.

Thanks,

Glenn
hey Glen

is it modified, when last was the bearings changed

can you send pics to [email protected]

thanks
Tracy, Have no idea if it was modified. bought it used about 3 years ago and never started it or bolted it into a boat. I'll send pics to your e-mail.

Thanks,

Glenn

Still looking!!

Need Something ASAP!!!

Tracy, I have a 90 EVO with a W/cooled header(18 Degrees?) and pipe. Bearings smooth and good Compression. Think I paid 250 + shipping for it. If you're interested let me know.

Thanks,

Glenn

Thanks Glenn

Do you remember who you bought it from? I will look out for the pics

Thanks

hey Glen

thanks
Tracy, Have no idea if it was modified. bought it used about 3 years ago and never started it or bolted it into a boat. I'll send pics to your e-mail.

Thanks,

Glenn

Still looking!!

Need Something ASAP!!!

Thanks,

Glenn

Hey Glen

I pretty sure I will take it.

After I get the pics I will call what is your number?

Thanks Glenn

Thanks

hey Glen

thanks

Thanks,

Glenn

Still looking!!

Need Something ASAP!!!

Thanks,

Glenn

Hey Glen

I pretty sure I will take it.

After I get the pics I will call what is your number?

Thanks Glenn

Thanks

hey Glen

thanks

Thanks,

Glenn
Tracy, Pics have been sent. Forgot to add my phone#- I'll send you that in a P.M.

Glenn

I have a real nice purple head with low run time........maybe 6 tanks of fuel through it........$200 + shipping if interested

Latest posts

Back