Anybody heard of Canboat?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: Oops, pal of mine just did a Buy It Now on the Coors Dry boat yesterday....hope Mark will still deliver.

yeah that sucks, i was bidding on a few items also.... got the same email from ebay. Mark, if you are reading this id like to get the novak swtich and the air. crystal set on ch 76.....pm me.

~James

NITROSNIFER said:
But for this mess up he sent me a sh.tload more P-5 parts
74836[/snapback]

Probably the same lot of P-5 parts i was bidding on a few weeks back... i didnt meet the reserve, he listed them twice, and both times my bid was too low...

and you got them for free... lol...

Lucky...

Shnick :D

NITROSNIFER said:
But for this mess up he sent me a sh.tload more P-5 parts
74836[/snapback]

Probably the same lot of P-5 parts i was bidding on a few weeks back... i didnt meet the reserve, he listed them twice, and both times my bid was too low...

and you got them for free... lol...

Lucky...

Shnick :D

To all. If you made a payment you item will be shipped out as soon as payment shows. All of you know how to reach me. I have had bad press before. Not all true. I have also help alot of fellow boater get started. Yes I have had a few things go bad in the past. When you do as much as I do you will have things go wrong. :huh: If you have question email me or call my shop. The shop number is 760-721-1089.

I just got thru doing a Transaction with Mark Williamson. It came off perfect. No problems what so ever........ :p Joe W

:) Mark carries the "mto" round nose scale boats, I bought some pices from him , found, fast, fair, and friendly, gave me lots of good advise as well. will buy from again. Anybody doing alot of selling on ebay knows that to get all positive feedback you have to kiss ALOT of a*$#. I also found ebay has alot of whiners out there. good job Mark.

I've bought a rod from Mark and everything went very smoothly.

I must admit I was a little nervous when I found out who I bought from but as I said it went perfect for me.

It just proove that sometimes you have to be carefull of hear-say or rumors.

I would deal with him again.

Eric

I have to say thanks to most of you guys. :D As for the rest I have to say SORRY. I can only try to do what I can. :blink:

Back