Announcement from rcRacingEvents

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have looked extensively at both programs, I honestly can say based on features, ease of use, layout, innovation, that RCracing events software is much more advanced and has a great amount of thought behind it's development. I guess it is the difference between using Google or Yahoo for a search engine and home page, everyone will always think one is superior over the other.

With that said, I was happy with choices, as all of you should have been, pick your poison.

I have also watched many people play the political games and give Bill a lot of grief, when they should have kept their mouth shut, just because they couldn't get their way....so sad.

I also should disclose that I designed all the logos and headers for Bill and had a lot of insight into the thousands of lines of code, time and thought that goes into developing a program like this, so I understand why Bill takes some comments very personally, who could blame him.

Maybe Bill would consider licensing his package to the clubs that really want it, and make it so it can be embedded in a website, so at least then they would have a choice...just a thought.

Choices are good....just look at the election this year.

"I have also watched many people play the political games and give Bill a lot of grief, when they should have kept their mouth shut, just because they couldn't get their way....so sad."

BOOM!! Couldn't have said it better myself. I truly hope Bill reconsiders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back