Aluminum Anodize

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronald Van Wagnen

Hello,

I am in need of aluminum anodizing on thousands of very small screws. These parts are 0/80 thread x .085" pan head.

Prefer a black coating. The shop needs some background in very small miniature fasteners.

Any help is appreciated.

Inactive Ron

Ron:

I used to get all my anodizing done at a place called Industrial Anodizing in Indy. Not sure they are still in business, but they were an old company and very inexpensive. They were located on West Washington Street.

Marty Davis

Thanks for the reply fellows,

I have located a few companies, the trick is the size of these fasteners has them all stumped. They are very tiny. Most companies do not have the proper tooling to hold these parts in bulk.

Ron:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply fellows,

I have located a few companies, the trick is the size of these fasteners has them all stumped. They are very tiny. Most companies do not have the proper tooling to hold these parts in bulk.

Ron:
Ron, i know that you are much more of a prefectionist then me but you might try the poor man anodizing we use at work from time to time. Black sharpie magic maker. stays on well to.

Allen

Allen....... that was good one. So, if I send you 40,000 of these can I get them back by next Monday ?

inactive ron

Last edited by a moderator:
All this world wide brainpower and networking ability from so many talented individuals and this is all I get ?

One lead and one dead end ??

C'mon.... put a little effort into this.

inactive ron

OK OK

Try this place

Aerodynamic Plating co inc.

13629 So. St. Andrews Pl.

Gardena, CA 90249

(310) 515-1670 Fax (310) 532-3758

Talk to David Lemos

I have had him Hard anodize hardwear for me and he does a good job

Give it a shot

Henry

All this world wide brainpower and networking ability from so many talented individuals and this is all I get ?

One lead and one dead end ??

C'mon.... put a little effort into this.

inactive ron
HHow about laying them on a piece of aluminun screen (used in storm windows). I am not real familiar with the process of anodizing.

Allen

I work in a shop that does anodizing and for our screw jobs we put them in a basket, and that is ran down the line. i would offer to see what i could do for you , but all we run is natural anodize so it has no color to it.

Latest posts

Back