after market pistons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Boats,

That would be Paul Striton - when you care enough to get only the very best. Send the sleeve too and have that done also. I'll contact Bridges and get you the contact info.

Have a good run in Hotlanta. Tell Doug to take it easy on you, Mate. Aloha !!! Bob

Hey Boats,

That would be Paul Striton - when you care enough to get only the very best. Send the sleeve too and have that done also. I'll contact Bridges and get you the contact info.

Have a good run in Hotlanta. Tell Doug to take it easy on you, Mate. Aloha !!! Bob
Ken Retallick of Retallick Engineering in Australia also makes Pistons etc.

Brad Chirsty is making piston.Send him your sleeve and he will fit a new piston to it.As long as the sleeve is in good shape.

Dave Roach

We get last time big delivery from Brad Christy, he makes for CMB 90 (gold head) , OS46VRM, CMB21 valvola, K45 and K90 - all engines runing perfect. You need only time - Brad is overloaded with work.

I have pistons from both Brad and Paul, they are both superb, the fit will take a while to come in but when it does WOW. I cant recall the name of the master builder that does the Aussie pistons.. Tony J

Last edited by a moderator:
Back