Aeromarine????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjacobsen71

Just a quick question, has anyone here been able to get ahold of Aeromarine Laminates lately? I have had a few items on back order for a while (some since June, the rest since late July) and have tried numerous times both by phone and be e-mail to contace Remy with no luck and no response (I have had great support from them in the past), I talked with one of ther dealers today and they have had similar problems as well, my question is does anyone know if this company is alive and well or should I start looking elswhere for the parts I ordered? Not big items just a couple square drive collets and inserts (OS 65 and CMB 67) and a few 'T' water fittings. Any other suppliers have these in stock??

Thanks

Brett

I have talked to Remy several times the past two weeks. He has responded within hours to each and every e-mail sent. Some items when they run out does take a while to get restocked. I imagine the parts your looking for are some of those they ran out of and still don't have yet.

I have been after Pushrod Seals for a while now.

Best of luck,

Daniel

I've been dealing with Aeromarine Laminates for many many years now I've learned that 80% of the time I cant reach them by phone unless I call them at the begining of their business day(8:30am-9:00am). Im usually successful reaching Remy or staff at those hours I just ordered and recieved collets for my twin cmb .90's. Remy's a great guy he takes his time to THROUGHLY explain any questions you may have about a product. Which i figure is why they cant be be rached by phone past a certain time???.....As far as parts being on back order, it happens from time to time I just ask for a credit or get something else ,but they could do a better job updating their in stock items and make you aware of it's status. Just my two cents.....

I've also ordered from Aeromarine for quite a few years. I've never had a proplem with them either. Remy has always gone above and beyond. I have figured that late morning on, he's probably just busy and doesn't get a chance to get the phone. He has always answered my emails.

Carl

I guess I'll keep trying to get ahold of them, like I said I have had good luck with them in the past, just seem to be having some difficulty finding the status of my back ordered items! Thanks!

I've found that it's just easier to buy from an Aeromarine dealer than to get something directly from them.

Back