aeromarine titan 40 set up tips

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneakysneakyracing

hi guys i always find some great infomation on this web site but i realy need some help to set up a titan 40 from scratch i have had and have meny boats but i have never done the hole set up myself. i looking for some tips on hardwear and ways to set it up. ie trimtabs turn fins what size what brand.

i have 2 brands in mind one is speed master the other is fine design i was looking at a stinger for this boat.

any hints and pics are welcome if you have one could you send me a pic of how you have done it and what you would do differently if you had to do it all again.

chears guys

hi guys i always find some great infomation on this web site but i realy need some help to set up a titan 40 from scratch i have had and have meny boats but i have never done the hole set up myself. i looking for some tips on hardwear and ways to set it up. ie trimtabs turn fins what size what brand.

i have 2 brands in mind one is speed master the other is fine design i was looking at a stinger for this boat.

any hints and pics are welcome if you have one could you send me a pic of how you have done it and what you would do differently if you had to do it all again.

chears guys
I built one and it was one of the fastest .45 hulls I have ever run. I can e-mail you some pictures if you send me uour e-mail address.

[email protected]

Back