AB pipe VS. CMB pjpe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Andy has the parabolic pipes and the billet pipes and the AB pipe for the 67/80 and CMB has made the same pipe anyway I think its just called the AB pipe

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Andy has the parabolic pipes and the billet pipes and the AB pipe for the 67/80 and CMB has made the same pipe anyway I think its just called the AB pipe
So, your asking about the AB 67/80 muffled pipe.

It IS the same as the CMB muffled pipe. Also, Al Hobbs had some of the same design, but thicker material.

All of the above are the same basic pipe.

And just an FYI AB also made an AB 45 Nitro pipe,, that is now the same as the CMB Nitro pipe

Thanks I wasent sure if the new cmb had more rpm than the AB pipe

So, your asking about the AB 67/80 muffled pipe.

It IS the same as the CMB muffled pipe. Also, Al Hobbs had some of the same design, but thicker material.

All of the above are the same basic pipe.

And just an FYI AB also made an AB 45 Nitro pipe,, that is now the same as the CMB Nitro pipe

I have tested both CMB muffled, K67 muffled and AB Muffled there all great pipes. i have also tested the CMB open Nitro Fat pipe all pipes work very well..

Back