• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A very complete, ready to run, HTB-360 with many extras.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Allen

1) HTB-360 hull with repaired areas shown.

2) Sponson bottoms are coated with West System's # 423 graphite filled # 105 epoxy.

3) Shock mounted radio box which contains the Rx, 2 steering servos, throttle servo & battery pack.

4) Ballast mount.

5 Shock mounted fuel tank.

6) 2 Futaba S 3302 metal gear high torque servos, fastened together, for steering.

7) Adjustable steering linkage with rods made of 5/32" piano wire.

8) OS Max 9B carburetor mounted to the Nelson .45 long stroke engine. The carburetor has a machined delrin velocity stack. Both needles have been set.

9) The K & B lower unit has a hardened brass stuffing tube in place of the stock teflon piece. The stuffing tube & the K & B unit's pivot shaft have grease fittings.

10) The entire K & B mounting bracket has been redesigned to give maximum adjustment & remove any looseness usually found on stock units.

11) The propeller shaft rotates in a precision machined bushing made of Bearuim metal. The drive dog is stainless steel.

12) The engine's header & tuned pipe coupler are designed & machined to give maximum exhaust flow from the pistons face outward, without turbulence.

13) The engine has three tanks of fuel as run time. It is not broken in & you will find it to be very tight. The engine's main bearing is a custom built ceramic hybrid with highly polished races.

14) All of the pieces in the first photo also come with this package. They include; 2 new S 3302 servos; 1 new S 3305 servo; 1 Futaba 3 PM 2.4 G Tx; 2 connecting rods; 1 used, but still good, cylinder, piston,& head; 6 Nelson heavy duty turbo plugs; 1 head shim set; 1 balanced flywheel; 1 back end assembly; 6 transom plugs; spare weights; 1 flywheel spanner wrench; 1 spare drive shaft assembly & parts; 2 new & 1 used flex shafts; 3 teflon stuffing tubes; 4 propellers that are sharpened, balanced & heat treated (X-447, X-448, X-450, X-452); 3 unfinished propellers.

$950.00 + shipping to US only.

Jim Allen

Last edited by a moderator:
Top quality stuff Jim as always by you. Hope it finds a good racer home. Long time since I saw you last. I retired from the Army with 31 years in Oct 2014. Racing all around TN and IN now. Hope to see you around. LTC (Ret) James Beasley aka "Tunnel King"

Colonel Beasley, Bob & Jerry,

I'm working on the boat & engine as I write this Colonel Beasley. I have added custom built ceramic hybrid bearings with polished races for this year. Bob, according to our Stalker radar gun the coating makes the boat approximately 2 to 3 MPH faster. One characteristic of the coating, if it is properly mixed & applied, is it's resistance to surface scratching. I used the same type of coating on the gas rigger & found the same results. The coating is not sanded to a very smooth finish. Accurate determination of the speed increase is difficult because of changing water conditions. A large speed increase & precise control of the engine from low to WOT throttle was accomplished with the OS MAX 9 B carburetor mounted on the Nelson .45 long stroke engine. This is the same engine as the FAI speed engine, but with a left hand crankshaft. The crankshaft has a .750" OD & a flow ramp is used inside. Thanks Jerry. I have a Lee Craft XT-460, courtesy of Lohring Miller, that I may attempt to setup if time permits.

Jim Allen

Last edited by a moderator:
Back