A Special Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty

This is a boat I did for Mike Laing from Ohio he wanted it painted to honor all firemen and especially the 343 firefighters who gave their all September 11, 2001.

HTB16-1-1.jpg

91120boat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

Mike Laing here from Ohio. I have been in this hobby for a few years now. Joined a club, became president, and with the help of the other Performance Model Boat Clubs great members, hosted the 2007 International Regatta. Looking to get into a new class, I turned to Mark Hopper at HTB boats to build me a winner. After the hull was built, he told me about Rusty Nesbitt from H&R and had it shipped there. Talking with Rusty on the phone and by e-mail, I discussed with him what I wanted the theme to be a tribute to the 343 fallen fellow firefighters from 9-11-01. I think he did a fantastic job, and I'll tell you one thing. I've meet a lot of great people in this sport, and Rusty is one who has to rank with the special people on top of the list. What a caring and easy person to work with and the quality of his work is just fantastic.

For myself and the thousands of other Firefighters.......WE THANK YOU.

Michael Laing

Twinsburg Fire Department

Twinsburg, Ohio

Mike, can't say nothing but IT'S GREAT! the theme, the boat set-up and the paint.

on the other hand i can't go there racing coz im escarrred! :eek: that boat is a killa!

lol! lookin' forward to see that boat in person in ur future club race.....

jul

Latest posts

Back