• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

'93 Bud Scale for sale..lowered price SOLD pending funds!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

R/C Boat Co./Fritz hull layed up with carbon fiber in all the stress areas.. For pictures see the 93 budweiser in the scale section... This is one scale that has nothing spared.. I can't describe nor due pictures due it justice...

All Hardware is customed made to that of the real boats..

Cmb 67 w/os max 9b carb w/AB 67 pipe newest one..

24 ox custom made s/s fuel tank

speemaster rubber mounts

3rd channel OS Max remote

Airtronics steering HT servo

Futaba throttle/3rd channel

shaft oiler

Painted and built by Peter Muller

Deck even has inspections and rivit decals applied

Full detailed cockpit.

Roger and David Newton and Mark Grim and Al Water and Lenny Blake and Joe Wiebelhaus have seen this boat get their opinion..

Also look and RC Boatworks web page and thats is minus the Turbine Tube now installed..

And yes she is fast and corners awesome...$2250.00 plus shipping figure $85.00 in the 48 states.... no cracks of any kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
R/C Boat Co./Fritz hull layed up with carbon fiber in all the stress areas.. For pictures see the 93 budweiser in the scale section... This is one scale that has nothing spared.. I can't describe nor due pictures due it justice...
All Hardware is customed made to that of the real boats..

Cmb 67 w/os max 9b carb w/AB 67 pipe newest one..

24 ox custom made s/s fuel tank

speemaster rubber mounts

3rd channel OS Max remote

Airtronics steering HT servo

Futaba throttle/3rd channel

shaft oiler

Painted and built by Peter Muller

Deck even has inspections and rivit decals applied

Full detailed cockpit.

Roger and David Newton and Mark Grim and Al Water and Lenny Blake and Joe Wiebelhaus have seen this boat get their opinion..

Also look and RC Boatworks web page and thats is minus the Turbine Tube now installed..

And yes she is fast and corners awesome...$2650.00 plus shipping figure $85.00 in the 48 states.... no cracks of any kind.
thats a lot of money good luck

This is probably, the best scale boat you will ever see, if you cant afford it, dont knock it, if you can afford it, buy it, you will never find a nicer one than this,

Chuck :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is probably, the best scale boat you will ever see, if you cant afford it, dont knock it, if you can afford it, buy it, you will never find a nicer one than this,
Chuck :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
CHILL OUT IM NOCK KNOCKING IT I JUST ASKED WHY IT WAS SO MUCH

No were did you ask "WHY IT'S SO MUCH MONEY"

Just that is was alot of money, if you don't have a clue, you shouldn't reply in such a manner, just my opinion!

But the comments of the others are correct, you would not believe the detail in this boat

UNBELIEVABLE

Rick

No were did you ask "WHY IT'S SO MUCH MONEY"

Just that is was alot of money, if you don't have a clue, you shouldn't reply in such a manner, just my opinion!

But the comments of the others are correct, you would not believe the detail in this boat

UNBELIEVABLE

Rick
i have built over 40 boats in a span of 23 years and not one of them came close to that amount. i do have a clue. it was just a comment last time i checked it was free country. as i recall a few weeks ago you offered me a boat you had and not once did i critisize you about it.

I'm glad some others looked at this the way I did. Believe it or not, I edited my first response because I was so fired up.

I will say a boat may not cost that much to build but at $25.00 an hour the builder of this boat probably lost money in the sale. AND, I guess I'm just a sucker because I have bought and sold several boats over $2000.00.

I'm glad some others looked at this the way I did. Believe it or not, I edited my first response because I was so fired up.
I will say a boat may not cost that much to build but at $25.00 an hour the builder of this boat probably lost money in the sale. AND, I guess I'm just a sucker because I have bought and sold several boats over $2000.00.
theres no reason to get fired up it was just a comment. if you like paying that much to have someone build you a boat then thats great. no worrys

Guys, just for your info, this is a very rare hull, Bill Fritz, hulls cost 600.00 if you could get one, that is the bare, epoxy hull unprimed, and unpainted, you have to look at the whole picture, when you are evaluating this deal, mod motor and pipe, about 900.00 alone, sure this is a lot of money, but look what you get, if you want the very best, you have to pay for it, talk to Mike, he is not an unreasonable man,

My 2 Cents Chuck

Namba860.. thanks for your comment...It is alot of money for a scale i realize this..Again this scale is unlike you have ever seen, not only my opinion but also by just some of the people here on the dock..

Most of the time you buy a used scale , you end up putting a ton of money into it to get it the way you like it...In this case this scale is built by a master builder Peter Muller he has built scratch Built 1/6 turbine scales for people all over the world for upwards of $ plus.. Most of his boats Scale/Thunderboats dont even make it to the lake before being sold..So in reality this scale has features on it and detail that few have ever seen.. You think you have built and detailed a scale untill you have seen this one... Again Hardware is taken from the real ones.. the turnfin even has a turnbuckle from the hull to the bracket etc etc etc...And to think this boat runs and is very fast.. The engine has been mod by a person of great respect in the nitro world and does not mod these engines very often...so this package is rare in all aspects..

Again,,its your opinion and you have that right..I hope one day you get the chance to see this scale...

So for now ,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Namba860.. thanks for your comment...It is alot of money for a scale i realize this..Again this scale is unlike you have ever seen, not only my opinion but also by just some of the people here on the dock..
Most of the time you buy a used scale , you end up putting a ton of money into it to get it the way you like it...In this case this scale is built by a master builder Peter Muller he has built scratch Built 1/6 turbine scales for people all over the world for upwards of $ plus.. Most of his boats Scale/Thunderboats dont even make it to the lake before being sold..So in reality this scale has features on it and detail that few have ever seen.. You think you have built and detailed a scale untill you have seen this one... Again Hardware is taken from the real ones.. the turnfin even has a turnbuckle from the hull to the bracket etc etc etc...And to think this boat runs and is very fast.. The engine has been mod by a person of great respect in the nitro world and does not mod these engines very often...so this package is rare in all aspects..

Again,,its your opinion and you have that right..I hope one day you get the chance to see this scale...

So for now ,,,
yes i would like to see it to some day sounds like a great boat. i like your attitude its your boat and you dont whine about it when some one makes a comment like some of these other guys your a cool guy and it would be a privelge to own one of your boats.that boat would be way to nice to run at our pond with the fing block retaining wall all the way around it.i would be affraid to run it thats why my scale boat isnt that nice im affraid to hit the wall

I have seen this boat first hand, and I would have to say that the quality of craftsmanship put into this boat, well exceeds the asking price Mike has put on the boat. The boat is top notch, no doubt about that. And honestly you get what you pay for, and if you want the best, you would buy this.

Back