84 Parabolic pipe is good for K-90???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuizBarbetta

Hey Guys!!!

I need help!!!

The 84 Parabolic pipe is good for K-90???

All anwers is welcome!!!

See yall

That should work fine even though I don't run the K motors (yet). I've had even better luck with the AB 67 pipe on my big motors.

-Buck-

Last edited by a moderator:
BUCKSHOT said:
That should work fine even though I don't run the K motors (yet). I've had even better luck with the AB 67 pipe on my big motors.
-Buck-

109869[/snapback]

Hey Buck !!!

Thanks for anwer!!!

I kwon the AB 67 is a fantastic pipe but... I will using the K-90 in my SAW Rigger!!!

I will need a very good pipe for put in my rigger!!!

If you have a nother idea... is welcome :D

See ya

I run the Muck 13cc nitro pipe with a internal stinger on my K 90's in my twin. The stinger ID is 0.450.

Mark Bullard said:
I run the Muck 13cc nitro pipe with a internal stinger on my K 90's in my twin. The stinger ID is 0.450.
109900[/snapback]

Mark,

Is that when you insert a tube into the stinger? And how far dose it go into the pipe?

-Buck-

Hi Luiz

Back to scene after a wonderfull holidays trip to Cancun and think you can't go wrong with parabolic pipes .

I'm about to test my 101Rs with the .84 pipe and wonder it will repeat the sucess of other engines with Andy's pipes.

See you tomorrow on our saw trials.

Gill

BUCKSHOT said:
Mark Bullard said:
109900[/snapback]

Mark,

Is that when you insert a tube into the stinger? And how far dose it go into the pipe?

-Buck-

109902[/snapback]

Buck,

What I am doing is making the stingers out of alum. tubing and welding them in.

I cut the old stinger off and insert the new stinger in and weld it. I have made a tool that inserts into the front part of the pipe and holds the stinger inline for welding. The tool is nothing more that a round steel bar that has been machined to fit the inlet of the pipe and step down to hold the stinger in place by sliding it on the step. The lenght of the internal stinger is from the end of the present stinger to the center or the weld of the pipe. There is a very good drawing in the IMPBA rules for muffling devices. Hope this helps.

Mark Bullard

Mark Bullard said:
BUCKSHOT said:
Mark Bullard said:
109900[/snapback]

Mark,

-Buck-

109902[/snapback]

Buck,

I cut the old stinger off and insert the new stinger in and weld it. I have made a tool that inserts into the front part of the pipe and holds the stinger inline for welding. The tool is nothing more that a round steel bar that has been machined to fit the inlet of the pipe and step down to hold the stinger in place by sliding it on the step. The lenght of the internal stinger is from the end of the present stinger to the center or the weld of the pipe. There is a very good drawing in the IMPBA rules for muffling devices. Hope this helps.

Mark Bullard

110056[/snapback]

Thanks for that Mark,

I too have the Muck13cc pipe and was wondering how you were putting the tube in - my pipe stinger ID was a wierd size and K&S tube didn't fit properly......

Would you mind sharing a good pipe length for the Muck13cc/K90 combo. I'm yet to try the Muck pipe on that motor seriously because it was too loud for our rules.

Thanks,

Tim.

Tim_Duggan said:
Mark Bullard said:
BUCKSHOT said:
Mark Bullard said:
109900[/snapback]

Mark,

-Buck-

109902[/snapback]

Buck,

Mark Bullard

110056[/snapback]

Thanks for that Mark,

I too have the Muck13cc pipe and was wondering how you were putting the tube in - my pipe stinger ID was a wierd size and K&S tube didn't fit properly......

Would you mind sharing a good pipe length for the Muck13cc/K90 combo. I'm yet to try the Muck pipe on that motor seriously because it was too loud for our rules.

Thanks,

Tim.

110061[/snapback]

Tim,

I am running it at 11.75 inches from the center of the K on the side of the motor to the weld.

Mark

Mark Bullard said:
Tim_Duggan said:
Mark Bullard said:
BUCKSHOT said:
Mark Bullard said:
109900[/snapback]

Mark,

-Buck-

109902[/snapback]

Buck,

Mark Bullard

110056[/snapback]

Thanks for that Mark,

Thanks,

Tim.

110061[/snapback]

Tim,

I am running it at 11.75 inches from the center of the K on the side of the motor to the weld.

Mark

110118[/snapback]

Thanks Mark B)

109902[/snapback]

Buck,

Mark Bullard

110056[/snapback]

Hey Mark:

Notice any extra heat or loss of power using them? Are you putting a drain hole in them? If so how big? Any idea what dB you had before and after?

Luiz,

All I can say right now is that we are working on a new pipe for the K-90.

I will let you know once the testing has been completed and the pipe is

ready for the market.

Have Fun Testing, :D

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back