• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7X12 Single Axel Trailer/w-air

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HTV Boats

2007 Lark single axel trailer with 12500 btu Coleman roof air unit. 7x12 with 6.5 roof height so you can walk inside easily. Interior is basically open with a simple plywood storage bench in the front that could easily be removed. New tires 2010. No dents or damage. Barn doors rear plus side door. Would sell air unit separate. Consider a partial trade for a trailer I can fit in my garage (5X8)?

$2250 for trailer with air. Have a 3.5K generator availiable for extra $350.

trailer 012.JPGtrailer 013.JPGtrailer 011.JPG

Sold to Jerry C pending payment & pickup

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a new trailer may be in Mic and Jay's future..... ;) This is a nice trailer Mic and should sell FAST!!!

Can you advsie how much yu want for the air unit, how many BTU,s and how old it is.

I assume you run the air unit from the generator?

Ken

Can you advsie how much yu want for the air unit, how many BTU,s and how old it is.

I assume you run the air unit from the generator?

Ken
I would want 400 for the air unit. It is a Coleman 12,500 btu unit and just over a year old. takes a minimum of 2kw to run the air.

Back