• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7016-3 Blade props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogerp

Brand new 7016 3 Blade bronze propeller

Item Description:

Most popular prop of all time. Has a lot of applications from cats to monos, hydros and crackers. A must have prop.

Item Specs

Blades: 3

Hole Size: 1/4"

Diameter: 70mm

Pitch Ratio: 1:6

Pitch (Inches): 4.484

i have 10 for sale @ $38 plus $5 p+h

paypal payments can be sent to [email protected]

7016.JPG

Item Description:

Most popular prop of all time. Has a lot of applications from cats to monos, hydros and crackers. A must have prop.

Item Specs

I would like one please. You have paypal Thanks Paul

Item Description:

Item Specs

I would like one please. You have paypal Thanks Paul
thanks paul payment has been recived i will ship it out first thing in the morning

Hi I would like one please I dont use pay pal I can send you a us postal money order from the postoffice need address to send the moneyorder too .I beleave the total is 43$ Thanks Dennis .

Hi Im sorry for the mix up Im looking for a 6717 3/B prop not a 7016 I already two or 70mm props Thanks Dennis

Back