• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7 and 5 port Novarossi engines for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanJohnson

Hi All,

I have two Novarossi engines for sale, one is a 7 port and the other a 5 port. Both engine's internals are stock (the 7 port has an Orlic water jacket).

In the pictures, the engine with the black carb cover is the 7 port and the one with the blue carb cover is the 5 port.

5 port (blue carb cover) - The engine has less than a 1/4 gallon of fuel run through and needs to be completely broken in. The engine comes with the collet pictured as well as a Nova 180 degree header (not pictured). The carb also has the mod Glenn performs. Asking $230 shipped within the US. International shipping is available, but is additional.

7 port (black carb cover) - The engine has roughly 1 1/2 gallons of fuel run through and still has great compression. There is slight pitting on the piston head and head button, but it's minimal. The engine comes with an Orlic water jacket, collet, and a Nova header (not pictured). The carb also has the mod Glenn performs. Asking $255 shipped within the US. International shipping is available, but is additional.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for looking.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hi ther hyperhydro do these 2 novas have the plus cases , all info welcomed thanks jason

hi hyperhydro does the head buttons on both engines have the reduced bowl size mod done to them and is the head clearance set aswell cheers jason

Hi Jason,

Both have stock bowl volume and the clearance has been brought back to stock. You can set the clearance to what you prefer with a shim kit.

Thanks Richard,

Funds received. I'll send the engines tomorrow and will relay tracking details once available.

Back