7.5 Jerry Dunlap Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Moore

I am new to the whole outboard thing and would like some feed back on this boat. Is it a competative boat or should i look at something else. Please help me out guys.Thanks

Jeff

I have a newer design than the the 7.5 WOF that appears in the plans section of RCBM.

It is a 34" WOF hull. I do sell plans. However, if you have limited experience building model boats, you might want to consider purchasing a fiberglass hull.

JD

JD'S GONE FOR A WEEK TO THE NAMBA NATIONALS ........or what ever you call it .....

Butch :)

Actually J.D. will be unavailable the whole month of July. He not only plans to hit the NAMBA Nats but also the IMPBA Internats.

Hi IW Gang,

We're here in NH at the NAMBA Nats.

A TS2 survived awful water conditions to win 3,5 Stock. Mark Fredricks, the TS2 R&D guy at Champaign won, I was second. We're hoping for better water conditions.

I was third in 11cc Mod.

JD

Marty, I think everyone is telling you nicely that he is out of town. when he gets back he will show up here. Just hold on a few more days.

Dave

Back