• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better to buy NovaRossi 67DD reason good price ! Good Luck!

Look three different engines Rate Cost $$$$

New OPS 67 blue head $$ plus need modded $$

New NR 67DD purple head $$$ out of box only stock fast and need modded carb $

New CMB 67 blue head $$$$ plus need some modded $$$

Last edited by a moderator:
CMB 67 is still the one to beat in a scale.
Maybe in an East Coast Scale Race....
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png

$520.00 AND NO MODS NEEDED. Best running out of the box 67 in many years. I agree that only time will tell if all parts hold up but I think the Nova Rossi motors have a pretty good reputation as do CMBs. I'm just seeing the NR having better torque and the ability to pull more prop. Plus you don't have to worry about pre breakin teardown to debur everything. At least when I did it on the NR there wasn't anything to do.

If my family didn't have confidence in them we wouldn't sell them.

default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
Bring your butt out east so we can show you how it's done.
default_biggrin.png
And how did I not know that was comin.
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

No need. Nothing for me to prove. If our reputation, (my sons) isn't already in place, racin ya'all won't make any difference. I'm just happy we're all friends with a common goal of good clean racing competition. And you're one of the best. Imagine how much better you might be with a Nova Rossi.
default_ohmy.png
default_ohmy.png
default_ohmy.png
. Just kidding buddy. I still have some CMBs in my fleet too.

$404 from Answer RC! For Novarossi 67DD
If thats the case I doubt it comes with the balanced crank and I think thats a foreign country seller, maybe UK? Kinda funny, promote foreign purchasing with an Uncle Sam Icon on your name.

default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
Bring your butt out east so we can show you how it's done.
default_biggrin.png
And how did I not know that was comin.
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

No need. Nothing for me to prove. If our reputation, (my sons) isn't already in place, racin ya'all won't make any difference. I'm just happy we're all friends with a common goal of good clean racing competition. And you're one of the best. Imagine how much better you might be with a Nova Rossi.
default_ohmy.png
default_ohmy.png
default_ohmy.png
. Just kidding buddy. I still have some CMBs in my fleet too.
All good my friend, you knew that was coming when you typed the first reply, LOL!! I'd enjoy just getting together racing or not.
default_smile.png

$404 from Answer RC! For Novarossi 67DD
If thats the case I doubt it comes with the balanced crank and I think thats a foreign country seller, maybe UK? Kinda funny, promote foreign purchasing with an Uncle Sam Icon on your name.
Bill the engine looks like the real deal at answer rc in the UK.They wouldnt have the shipping expense on import.

I have several cmb engines in my fleet that are 16-18 years old and still run strong, most durable engine out there. rc 90 boat

Competition is good for innovation and pricing. I just set up one of the latest generation CMB's and it is without doubt the best one I have ever got out of the box in the half a dozen I have bought and the 20 or so I have done for other people.. Just a big improvement in the finish work. Part fit was much improved. Still had to remove a small amount of flash out of the sleeve drop the head clearance and do a little secret sauce work but no question the nicest one yet.

If Nova Rossi hadn't jumped in I doubt that would be the case.

Competition is good for innovation and pricing.

If Nova Rossi hadn't jumped in I doubt that would be the case.
It certainly helps keep things honest and in check. I don't thinks there has ever been 2 great .67 motors available at the same time. But there is now.

Latest posts

Back