• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5v8 Enclosed Trailer for Sale in Michigan (sold)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Nauss

For Sale 5x8 Enclosed Haulin LS Trailer in Saline Michigan

All,

I would like to sell my boating trailer. I bought it back when I had a Jeep and needed room when I went to races. Now that I have a truck I really don’t use it much.

The trailer is 5x8 enclosed with a drop ramp. The inside center height of about 5'11". It has 3 wire racks down the left side and 2 racks across the front. The ramp and floor are painted in 2-part epoxy garage floor paint. The ramp has 3M tread tape applied and the floor has a rubber mat to keep things from sliding. There are hold-downs on the sides and a couple on the floor. There are also rub rails on the right side so items strapped to the right wall don't damage the wall. Also included is the spare tire and holder on the front frame.

One note the green canopy seen in the photos belongs to a local boat club and is not included.

I will be selling the trailer for $1200. Final sale will be by cash or money order.

See the attached links to photos.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=882

Thanks for looking,

Bob Nauss

[email protected]

(734) 944-4617

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back