• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.45 Twincraft, Muck Spartan Streaker

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piper_chuck

Price reduction, see post #9

You can find pics of all these items at the following location:

Pics of stuff

Twincraft .45. Yellow splatter paint. Includes cowl, hardware, 3 servos, and BVM needle. Does not include engine, pipe, receiver, or battery. I've had lots of fun racing this at club and district races. While it's not quite as fast as a Seadunk, it handles great, and FINISHES! I used it at our club's offshore races last year and won the series high points against lots of bigger and faster boats. I've also won .45 mono at several district races. Being able to hug the bouys at full throttle and know it's not going to spin out has proven to be valuable. This boat is solid, but does have some cracks in the gel coat. All you need to do to get this running is add transmitter, receiver, battery, engine, and pipe. $200

Speaking of engines, next is a silver head Picco .45. This engine came in a rigger I bought from someone who used to race in D12. I already have Mac .45s in a couple other boats, so I'm going to sell this engine. The compression feels great and I detected no front to back slop in the bearings. The engine is extremely clean and appears to be relatively new. I pulled the head and back plate to take a look. The cylinder shows no scoring and the fit at the top is snug. Inside the engine also appears to be clean. While I had it apart I poured in some Marvel Airtool oil and then put it back together. The collet, pipe, header, and spring are included. This would be a great engine for the Twincraft above. $175 Sold to Mark pending funds

Steve Muck Spartan Streaker. I bought this boat in the mid-80s and originally ran it as a fun boat with an OPS .45. When I got back into racing a few years ago I removed the engine and hardware and converted it to gas. I wasn't crazy about gas so I pulled the engine and it's been sitting on the shelf. It's painted with rattle can auto paint. The strut and rudder are Speedmaster and are almost new. Includes the 1/4" flexshaft, but no electronics. This boat could easily be back on the water by adding an engine and mount, pipe, and electronics. $150

Dumas Hot Shot IV. Started building in 1987, finished in 2004. Ran for a few races, but then got a great deal on an OS engine and TS2, so this went on the shelf. Painted solid white. No engine or electronics. I forgot to take a pic with the cowl on, will add later. $25 Sold pending shipping est and $.

OPS .67 pieces - Threw the rod, which also took out part of the piston and bent the bottom of the sleeve. The bearings were almost new when this happened. Includes muffled pipe. $75. Sold

Octura Hummdinger engine mount. This was in a Sprintcat I bought and was drilled for an OPS .67 and possibly others. $10

Octura engine mount. This is the mount that was in the Muck boat above. Drilled for an OPS .45. $10

Power Products rudder and strut. This is the hardware that was on the Muck boat when it had the OPS .45. The strut is for a 3/16" stubshaft, which is included, as is the old square drive shaft. I may have a few other pieces of shaft lying around, if I can find them, I'll include them. $25.

Ground rules:

Prices do not include shipping. Email your zip to me at [email protected] and I'll calculate a shipping price.

I have a personal Paypal account, so I can take up to $500 in payments per month as long as they are not credit or debit funded. Money orders work too.

The first "I'll take it" response in this thread gets the item.

Last edited by a moderator:
chuck-i'll take the hot shot for $25. figure shipping to 22625, and give me a total.

thanx,

robin

Price reduction!

Twincraft .45. Yellow splatter paint. Includes cowl, hardware, 3 servos, and BVM needle. Does not include engine, pipe, receiver, or battery. I've had lots of fun racing this at club and district races. While it's not quite as fast as a Seadunk, it handles great, and FINISHES! I used it at our club's offshore races last year and won the series high points against lots of bigger and faster boats. I've also won .45 mono at several district races. Being able to hug the bouys at full throttle and know it's not going to spin out has proven to be valuable. This boat is solid, but does have some cracks in the gel coat. All you need to do to get this running is add transmitter, receiver, battery, engine, and pipe. $200 $175

Speaking of engines, next is a silver head Picco .45. This engine came in a rigger I bought from someone who used to race in D12. I already have Mac .45s in a couple other boats, so I'm going to sell this engine. The compression feels great and I detected no front to back slop in the bearings. The engine is extremely clean and appears to be relatively new. I pulled the head and back plate to take a look. The cylinder shows no scoring and the fit at the top is snug. Inside the engine also appears to be clean. While I had it apart I poured in some Marvel Airtool oil and then put it back together. The collet, pipe, header, and spring are included. This would be a great engine for the Twincraft above. $175 $160 Sold to Mark pending funds

Steve Muck Spartan Streaker. I bought this boat in the mid-80s and originally ran it as a fun boat with an OPS .45. When I got back into racing a few years ago I removed the engine and hardware and converted it to gas. I wasn't crazy about gas so I pulled the engine and it's been sitting on the shelf. It's painted with rattle can auto paint. The strut and rudder are Speedmaster and are almost new. Includes the 1/4" flexshaft, but no electronics. This boat could easily be back on the water by adding an engine and mount, pipe, and electronics. $150 $130

Octura Hummdinger engine mount. This was in a Sprintcat I bought and was drilled for an OPS .67 and possibly others. $10 make an offer

Octura engine mount. This is the mount that was in the Muck boat above. Drilled for an OPS .45. $10 make an offer

Power Products rudder and strut. This is the hardware that was on the Muck boat when it had the OPS .45. The strut is for a 3/16" stubshaft, which is included, as is the old square drive shaft. I may have a few other pieces of shaft lying around, if I can find them, I'll include them. $25. make an offer

Chuck, I would like that Silver head Picco .45 if it is still available. Let me know,

Mark

Price reduction!

Twincraft .45. Yellow splatter paint. Includes cowl, hardware, 3 servos, and BVM needle. Does not include engine, pipe, receiver, or battery. I've had lots of fun racing this at club and district races. While it's not quite as fast as a Seadunk, it handles great, and FINISHES! I used it at our club's offshore races last year and won the series high points against lots of bigger and faster boats. I've also won .45 mono at several district races. Being able to hug the bouys at full throttle and know it's not going to spin out has proven to be valuable. This boat is solid, but does have some cracks in the gel coat. All you need to do to get this running is add transmitter, receiver, battery, engine, and pipe. $200 $175 $160

Steve Muck Spartan Streaker. I bought this boat in the mid-80s and originally ran it as a fun boat with an OPS .45. When I got back into racing a few years ago I removed the engine and hardware and converted it to gas. I wasn't crazy about gas so I pulled the engine and it's been sitting on the shelf. It's painted with rattle can auto paint. The strut and rudder are Speedmaster and are almost new. Includes the 1/4" flexshaft, but no electronics. This boat could easily be back on the water by adding an engine and mount, pipe, and electronics. $150 $130 $110

Octura Hummdinger engine mount. This was in a Sprintcat I bought and was drilled for an OPS .67 and possibly others. $10 make an offer

Octura engine mount. This is the mount that was in the Muck boat above. Drilled for an OPS .45. $10 make an offer

Power Products rudder and strut. This is the hardware that was on the Muck boat when it had the OPS .45. The strut is for a 3/16" stubshaft, which is included, as is the old square drive shaft. I may have a few other pieces of shaft lying around, if I can find them, I'll include them. $25. make an offer

Latest posts

Back