45 titanium pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a notable difference between the two. I've been trying both of the pipes at the same time just for that reason.

So you are not gaining any RPM's with the Ti pipe set at the same length as the aluminum pipe?

Are the stinger the same ID on the two?

Stingers are the same @.375 both seem to pull the same the titanium maybe a little more. I'm waiting for a real good air day. The last 3 times out there has been low pressure fronts.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may be able to open the stinger and still keep the heat in the pipe. This may be the pay off for that pipe. That may let it spool up more at the end of the straits.

From the video it dose not seam to spool up coming out of the corner. Just going around in circles as a call it.

You may be able to open the stinger and still keep the heat in the pipe. This may be the pay off for that pipe. That may let it spool up more at the end of the straits.

From the video it dose not seam to spool up coming out of the corner. Just going around in circles as a call it.
Dave will do I can go all the way to .450 I'll do the .390 this weekend. Thanks Charles

20170503_222819.jpg

Did it gain any RPM's at the end of the straits with the bigger stinger?

What about the temp of the pipe to the touch after a hard run? Can you touch it and not get burnt?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did it gain any RPM's at the end of the straits with the bigger stinger?What about the temp of the pipe to the touch after a hard run? Can you touch it and not get burnt?[/quote

Dave pipes just worm to the touch.

I kept the pipe at 9.25" it did gain some RPM .

I wonder what it doses to the air temp in the pipe? My thinking is that it gets hotter from not heat sinking to the air.

Would love to here from those that have a better understanding about this.

Any thoughts AB????

Dave you got a 45 I wouldn't mind letting you try it out. My conditions hear are so different from yours with heat and humidity.

Charles I'm taking a break from RC boats right now. Building a old Vector the boat in my avatar and gust about ready to rock and roll with it.

It may work better in the cold and make more of a difference. Keep testing you will get the info you need.

Timbo what are you doing over here??????????????

Back