• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.45 Roadrunner rigger for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big roy

Hello all,

I have my .45 Roadrunner for sale, it is a standard model. It has a CMB .45 gold head in it, also has a new CMB 11 degree header that has not been cut yet and a Macs nitro pipe & muffler. This motor has excellent compression and runs like a there is no tomorrow. This boat has a Bob Violet 3rd channel remote needle in it, Walt Barney SS tank, all servos included. All you need is a receiver pack and your receiver and it will haul the mail with no problem. You will not be disappointed with this rigger boat. Sorry I will not split it up. I will post detailed pics later tonight or email me for pics at [email protected]

Asking $475.00 shipped to the lower 48 ONLY Canada will be more. Paypal OK but I have to ask for 3% extra

This boat is also listed on RCU as well, sorry I have to sell it to whoever gets it first. Pics also are on RCU for right now

Attachments

• 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    247.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I am having trouble loading pictures. For the time being if you want pics please message me and I will send them to you.

Back