• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

45 micro burst rigger for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsu101

$500.00 plus paypal fees and shipping. must go.

I have a boat that david showers build for me about a year ago. I havent had much time to run it so it dont have but 2 gallons run though it. The motor has been cut very little by david. With very little work we had it up 75mph and it was very happy. the motor is almost stock. It is a cmb 45 red head with a Andy Brown pipe and Showers muffler.

all speedmaster hardware

SS fuel tank built by some on the board i cant remember his name.

prop is ready to go 1460 cut down

david showers turn fin

Hitec servos digital all three

I can sell it with or with out the radio it is a 3 pk fast system but i dont want to sell the radio unless it will help with sale

here is the same boat with a picco in it

boat017.jpg

boatstuf063.jpg

boatstuf062.jpg

boatstuf063.jpg

boatstuf064.jpg

I would like to get $800.00 with out radio

Last edited by a moderator:
The price is 800.00 and i would think it be about 50.00 for shipping but not sure

$500.00 plus paypal fees and shipping. must go.

I have a boat that david showers build for me about a year ago. I havent had much time to run it so it dont have but 2 gallons run though it. The motor has been cut very little by david. With very little work we had it up 75mph and it was very happy. the motor is almost stock. It is a cmb 45 red head with a Andy Brown pipe and Showers muffler.

all speedmaster hardware

SS fuel tank built by some on the board i cant remember his name.

prop is ready to go 1460 cut down

david showers turn fin

Hitec servos digital all three

I can sell it with or with out the radio it is a 3 pk fast system but i dont want to sell the radio unless it will help with sale

here is the same boat with a picco in it

Whats best price shipped to zip 33909 NO radio.

Thank You,

mrzee

Back