• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

45 Eagle SGX II

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose F Cid

Eagle SGX II 45 with all CMDI hardware.

This is a ready to run boat the I will sell with all servos are included , and a Bob Violet needle is also included in the package all harware the flex shaft, and tank,. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. This is a very well built boat and it is in pecfect condition.

Boat does not include Nova 46DD in pictures

Price for the boat shipped in the USA is $$$ 850.00 dollas. please note that I will have to take the apart for shipping.

Thanks,

Jose

DSC_0689.JPG

DSC_0690.JPG

DSC_0691.JPG

DSC_0692.JPG

DSC_0693.JPG

DSC_0694.JPG

DSC_0695.JPG

DSC_0696.JPG

DSC_0697.JPG

DSC_0699.JPG

DSC_0700.JPG

DSC_0701.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment with PayeePal ok with you.

[email protected].

Please send me your shipping information.

MAC 67 sold pending funds...

FYI I still have another MAC 67 that I can put in the Eagle.

Greg

This other engine I got from Ty Faust has a Brad Cristy piston has new bearings and great compression I only ran the engine once oiled it and put it away it is a t port motor MAC.

Jose

For those of you that are considering buying Jose Eagle...don't hesitate, I could attest to this boat being well built and one that tables out beautifully/true and straight, the man is not looking forward to having to part with any of his fine boats...but has found himself temporarily having to do so!

Just want to let everyone know that I have put this boat for sale at what I believe to be a fair price for all the members here at IW. One person asked about the boat without the motor and no

responce another about the other MAC motor again no responce I do not plan to lower the price of any items as I believe that the price is very fair these items are not beat up trashed or out of date

products they are prestine in ever way. I would hate to do this but tomorrow I will post the boat and the other MAC motor on Ebay just to see what kind of responce I get there. to all my friends thanks for

your comments and to everyone else on IW thanks for looking.

Jose

i have personally been at lakeside help tuning this boat in, and we did an awesome you-tube video with the boat running 81mph..i dont know how to attach the link,but

you can do a search.. i can tell everyone out there who"s in the market for a fast and very well built 40 rigger, this is one bad ass boat...jose is a perfectionist and it

shows with all his boats...great price jose i hope someone will realize what a great deal this is

Jose, you are crazy to burn this boat for a low price. This is a new boat perfectly built and to boot running solid in the low 80's. I have seen this boat and know it well. This I not some used piece of crap boat you made pretty just to sell. You need to find someone who is in the market for a new Eagle and simply does not want to wait. My advice is to sell it for the cost of all the parts as if buying direct from Andy plus a few bucks for paint an labor. Let the tire kickers looking for a steal buy a used piece of junk and regret it later. Don't burn this boat just because you need some cash. Stop buy the house late and I will give it to you till you sell it for what it's worth. Please don't burn this one, its way too nice.

Albert,

Thanks for all your help!!!! see list below of what I have in the boat.

Eagle 80 % kit 525.00.

Nova 46 DD 430.00

Header 35.00

Pipe 70.00

Flex Hex 23.00

Flex Shaft 25.00

CMDI Sturt 40.00

CMDI Rudder 70.00

Walt SS tank 70.00

2 Hi Tech 50.00

1 Hitec Rudder 45.00

swith radio 9.00

switch mount 5.00

Bob Violett ned 59.00

Muffler can 30.00

Pipe mount 20.00

west system 30.00

PPg paint 60.00

Total I have in boat = 1,596.00 if we take out the paint and glue that would be = 1,506.00

Albert I dont know how much Andy would charge to put one of these together but I'm sure that it would be a lot more that this.Plus this one is all ready to gove running at over 80 MPH you are right maybe I should keep it.

Thanks,

Jose

I'm not saying to keep it but simply sell it for what it's worth and don't give it away. Last I heard Andy gets about $1900 for a built single and no paint job. That would be a fair price considering yours is painted and with top of the line PPG to boot. If it was mine it would sit till the right customer comes at no less than $1900. Opinions are like donkey holes but that's just mine.

I'm not saying to keep it but simply sell it for what it's worth and don't give it away. Last I heard Andy gets about $1900 for a built single and no paint job. That would be a fair price considering yours is painted and with top of the line PPG to boot. If it was mine it would sit till the right customer comes at no less than $1900. Opinions are like donkey holes but that's just mine.

Brett, here's the you tube video of that day...remember it well, we were still breaking it in...and on the rich side,...boat had quite a bit more left in it, and we consistently saw performance gains as the motor loosened up some. We later met up with Andy Brown at Markham park and he suggested a couple of changes...and I'll conclude by saying that when we were all done with the last set up, we were easely in the mid 80's. This boat and motor combo is faassstt!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TQnTQHtvjqE

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased a EAGLE SGX 11 FROM JOSE AND THE BOAT WAS IN PERFECT CONDITION. VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PURCHASE.

Back