3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a few MC59's left out of a card.

I know that in my mac21 mono i had to start running MC9's cause i would burn a plug every run with MC59's

Will test soon and post more.

DK

Im running the new odonnel blues with good results so far... and yeahim running the 20j of the OS with good results.. with an irwin pipe

Got a few MC59's left out of a card.

I know that in my mac21 mono i had to start running MC9's cause i would burn a plug every run with MC59's

Will test soon and post more.

DK
Totally different engine to the IB, different pipe, different load characteristic in a tunnel.

**** we were on page 3 guys! Whats going on!!

Well heres the VS1 finished ready to test.... cant wait to do some stock racing with Tim.

VS1 small.jpg

Well heres the VS1 finished ready to test.... cant wait to do some stock racing with Tim.

View attachment 14756
what ya talkin about Bryan, don't forget there's Murph, Greg and Myself with "stock" boats mate!!!
Well big G how about you pull your finger out and get that stock boat going at the next club day! then you me n Tim can have some good fun!!

Murph you up for some stock racing?

Greg you rekon you will make it out soon?

Hey Bryan

Mate the 27th is looking real good for me,

my problem is which tunnel to run mine are all stock :D

is it a Villan/VS1 day?

Greg

Hey Bryan

Mate the 27th is looking real good for me,

my problem is which tunnel to run mine are all stock :D

is it a Villan/VS1 day?

Greg
Mate we will let you run what ever boat you want to run... will be good to see you out there again! Bring your big gasser I think Ians bringn his down.

Well big G how about you pull your finger out and get that stock boat going at the next club day! then you me n Tim can have some good fun!!

Murph you up for some stock racing?

Greg you rekon you will make it out soon?

Stock Racing what's that ??? :p cheater class as we used to call in Jetski racing.....

Yeah I could get the TS2 going again as I'm still not sure about the electric conversion, but no chance for the 27th, maybe the October meet.

Murph,

put the O.S on the lynx and make the ts2 into the f/e boat. More room under the cowl.

Not "Stock" BTW, think of it as "run the original factory fitted carb and muffler". This is really only for club days anyway.

Murph,

put the O.S on the lynx and make the ts2 into the f/e boat. More room under the cowl.

Not "Stock" BTW, think of it as "run the original factory fitted carb and muffler". This is really only for club days anyway.
Hey Tim, the Lynx is heading back to Nova power and picking up development from where MJ left it.... Really want to see how hard I can push that combo. I know it's a good stock boat but that does not offer a huge amount of interest for me with the Lynx. OB McQueen will get a "GO" powerhead if I can get my hands on a crank and PTO for it, otherwise the MAC is back :lol: this is the combo I will most likely run for the rest of the year.

I'm half keen on the stock class and at the moment the I have everything I need except servo's to put the TS2 back together and run it, it was a pretty good boat with the OS. If it's not competitive I will just "bite the bullet" and get a VS1... parking the electric project for awhile.

With the stock class I'm happy to run with you guys to get the class going as I think it's a great idea, but hope we use it at club level to encourage newcomers to model boat racing and that for me is were most of my interest lies in the class. If one of my mates or my kids wants to try racing then I have a boat and we have a class for them to have a go at without being too intimidated running with the "Mod" A Outboards...

LOL I knew what you meant by stock, I was taking the piss :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Murph,

Hey Tim, the Lynx is heading back to Nova power and picking up development from where MJ left it.... Really want to see how hard I can push that combo. I know it's a good stock boat but that does not offer a huge amount of interest for me with the Lynx. OB McQueen will get a "GO" powerhead if I can get my hands on a crank and PTO for it, otherwise the MAC is back :lol: this is the combo I will most likely run for the rest of the year.

I'm half keen on the stock class and at the moment the I have everything I need except servo's to put the TS2 back together and run it, it was a pretty good boat with the OS. If it's not competitive I will just "bite the bullet" and get a VS1... parking the electric project for awhile.

With the stock class I'm happy to run with you guys to get the class going as I think it's a great idea, but hope we use it at club level to encourage newcomers to model boat racing and that for me is were most of my interest lies in the class. If one of my mates or my kids wants to try racing then I have a boat and we have a class for them to have a go at without being too intimidated running with the "Mod" A Outboards (not sure what else to call it :huh: )...

LOL I knew what you meant by stock, I was taking the piss :p :D
OS/TS2 combo will still be fast dood... remember I won Winter spec with that combo a few years ago..

Like you say the idea is to encourage new comers and also for us to have some fun with so much of the serious side in all those tuned pipes and third channels... ;) secret props.. :huh: lol kiddn

Good to see Redman has him self a VS1/OS combo on its way in the near future also!

With the stock class I'm happy to run with you guys to get the class going as I think it's a great idea, but hope we use it at club level to encourage newcomers to model boat racing and that for me is were most of my interest lies in the class. If one of my mates or my kids wants to try racing then I have a boat and we have a class for them to have a go at without being too intimidated running with the "Mod" A Outboards...
That's exactly why I built one. I actually built it for my daughter to drive if she's interested. The piped boats are running pretty well at club level now and it's a bit of a detterant to newbies to run against them. If there is enough "sport" boats to hold a class - it's a good option for newcomers.

Back