3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only we could get a stock / Sport class up and running

I would deffinatlly build a sport boat if there was a class

and may build one anyways.

Cant make the 27th i will be at home on that day :(

Greg
Bummer Greg,

It would have been good to catch up again and I could have found something for you to drive. I'll bet it will be nice to get home though!

TD

Kesso can't race at all for a while. I think Bryan said he had to go to a wedding or something in Ballina that weekend. Not sure about any of the other guys. I can't get out of work on the Thursday and Friday my boats can't finish heats often enough to drop a days racing and be competitive.

Whats happened to McKesso?

I planned on going to this race because I though all the tunnel guys would be there, this sucks

Whats happened to McKesso?

I planned on going to this race because I though all the tunnel guys would be there, this sucks
Hes spending the school holidays with the kids then having his hip done. So hes going to be out for a bit.

If you wanted to race tunnels you should have come to the Winter Spectacular..

I was going but have my uncles 60th on that weekend.. not happy id much rather boat race! :angry:

It has already had an incident...got hit by another boat and smashed my new radio box and sliced the cowl good...o well, I guess everyone want to take Louise out these days!

It has already had an incident...got hit by another boat and smashed my new radio box and sliced the cowl good...o well, I guess everyone want to take Louise out these days!
Hey Kris, was it you who was driving the boat that hit Louise..... :lol:

I am disappointed I won't be there to defend my 2007 & 2008 Hunter Valley 'A' Outboard Titles, especialy with you and Louise having travelled so far to compete. Looks like we will have to wait until BoB at Mulwala next year to get it on again.

Enjoy the Boat and Kart Racing.

Regards,

James

OUTBOARD Racing this weekend!!! WOOT WOOT

Whos running? Ill be running the VS1 for the first time and looking forward to it.

Fresh paint (thanks OzBryan!) Just needs a little pinstriping and race numbers. link

Lets see those Sport 21 tunnels boys and girls!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sport tunnel rocks! 2 wins from 2 starts today in 40+ degrees C temperatures, and (unusual for me) I did not break anything! Should have done this years ago!

Well done!

Running tight on the bouys in Lane 1, getting good starts, running a conservative race set up and finishing races equates to 1st Place at least 90% of the time B) B)

Regards,

James

Back