3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys just wondering when and where the next race all the A an B outboards guys are doin thanks dion

Dion

Next major race is nationals at penrith May 6-10 after than maybe Winter spec... not sure...

Nationals we only got enough obs for A ob not enough .45s traveling. <_<

But theres a few good Bs floating around and a few being built ;)

hey guys just wondering when and where the next race all the A an B outboards guys are doin thanks dion

Dion

Next major race is nationals at penrith May 6-10 after than maybe Winter spec... not sure...

Nationals we only got enough obs for A ob not enough .45s traveling. <_<

But theres a few good Bs floating around and a few being built ;)

i would love to dust of the boat's for a trip to penrith but its bit far an not enuf time to get time off for the nationals but winter spec was fun last time i went would love to come again have to see how work is goind fingers crossed ill make it

Hi Dion,

Long time no see!

Next event is the Nat's but the entries have closed for that. After that is the QLD champs.

Tim.

Hi Dion,Long time no see!

Next event is the Nat's but the entries have closed for that. After that is the QLD champs.

Tim.
hey tim ya it has been a long time qld is a lil far for me to go but if all gose well ill try an make the winter spec .hope 2 get the boats wet on friday arvo for the first time since the nationals at cherry lake just hope the weather is going to be ok

Who is going to make the trip to QLD champs...

Would be nice to know that there are some that will make the trip and support the QLD boating guys since there is a few that make the long trips down south.

Im trying to talk the Mrs into it...

got to talk myself into building the boats also

Dave

Id love to but no way I could do that with all the other holidays I have planned this year.. :(

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a SPP 20 O/B Pipe, New or Used but if used I do not want one that has been cut off to short. If you have one to sell please let me know what you want for it.

Thanks,

Bill

Hey Tim,

I'm doing good. I hope all is well with you and your family. I will check with him.

Thanks,

TB

Do any of you know Murray Burgess? He's from Queensland and is interested in tunnels. I sent him some information, but I'm a little far away to give any real help. His e-mail is [email protected]

Lohring Miller

The 2009 Australian Champs start tomorrow with practice and then racing from Thursday through Sunday!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Fingers crossed I can bring home a trophy or two!

Congrats to Murph for beating me in the last round at the nationals! ;)

It was pretty awesome to have 3 boats come to the last round and be very close on points!

Congrats to Gmorty too on his secong place with that lil green monster of his! ;)

Some fantastic racing over the four days, really enjoyed it...

Good old OB McQueen came through in the end, I was gutted after dunking it on Friday on the last lap of heat two so I know how you feel Bryan...

Big congrats to the Model Boat Club of NSW for another well run and relaxing event, all the competitors who made the effort to attend, especially the Outboards guys it's great to be in a class were we are all keen to help each other out, "gentlemen's" racing LOL. Also to my "Pit *****" Wacky (Glen Watkins) thanks mate for all your help over the four days, and Mr Mortlock for making sure I earned my win in the last heat :p as noted some great racing.

Also a big thanks to Mark from Massivemods for the awesome fuel, again the results show Mark is on the right track with his products, for the local guys you can now order A-Main fuel for boats in 25 & 50% or a custom mix to your spec. Look him up at www.massivemods.com.au and he will be more than happy to help you out...

Last edited by a moderator:
pulled down the mac today and I know why it stopped in the last heat at the nationals.

3 balls in the main bearing were split in half!!!!! :eek:

No damage to the motor but which is good so ill order some bearings tonight and she will be back running in no time! ;)

I have trouble writing anything when your avtar keeps bouncing!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Should be some results from those who entered OBT at the QLD champs.

Cannot wait to hear back from some of the guys

Heard that the water was great all weekend, just previous rain made the road in a bit crap.

Wish that i could have been there.

Dave

Back