3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,

I caught wind of some results from the BOTB TUNNY winner...

CONGRATS Louise Flynn....

Well done Lou, nice to see that you beat partner Kris, and the others to take home the trophy.

Heard also that there was some really sneaky overtaking/passing moves from Lou also.

Well done to everyone else that attended also.

Sure did miss making the trip.

Dave

There was some great racing, thats for certain. The "sport" type motors seemed to be working very well in the heat. The piped boats showed some pretty good speeds at times, but the reliability of the "sport" engines did the job once again.

It came down to the last race to decide it too. Well done to all.

Tim

ok guys its time i will be returning home to oz.

i have a shed full of parts some new some used i will be making a sale of parts mostly for OB motors and hulls they might be considered old or not up to speed. off the top of my head i have around 20 compleat k&b 7.5cc ten 11cc a few lawless lowers and about 5 cmb 45s that i will convert for OB use i wil build up all the hulls and check there speed then flog off the tempremental ones. i have never raced my boats before but i could come to one of your race meetings and do a boot sale i can also do some custome build ups at request.

most of the parts were brought when i lived in the states and with the way the ozzy dollar is now im sure it would be cheaper to get some parts from me rarther than online.

send me a PM with what you need and i will let you know if i have one or two. i will post pics of the shed once i get home

ok guys its time i will be returning home to oz.
i have a shed full of parts some new some used i will be making a sale of parts mostly for OB motors and hulls they might be considered old or not up to speed. off the top of my head i have around 20 compleat k&b 7.5cc ten 11cc a few lawless lowers and about 5 cmb 45s that i will convert for OB use i wil build up all the hulls and check there speed then flog off the tempremental ones. i have never raced my boats before but i could come to one of your race meetings and do a boot sale i can also do some custome build ups at request.

most of the parts were brought when i lived in the states and with the way the ozzy dollar is now im sure it would be cheaper to get some parts from me rarther than online.

send me a PM with what you need and i will let you know if i have one or two. i will post pics of the shed once i get home
Mate your best bet is drop out to the pond when your back in Oz and come say hi, show us all what youve got and we can work it all out from there... ;)

Just wanted to say a quick hi to Tim D, Gino R, Greg M, Kris F, Mark or anyone else that raced at Penrith that remembers me.

How are you guys getting on anyway? Its been ages since Ive even looked at a tunnel or an outboard! Im over in Perth now, going through a bit of an RC heli phase..... I still have my tunnel wrapped up at my olds place in Wollongong, just as it was when I last left it years ago!!! I thingk I might even have some fuel left <_<

Im hangin to blow the dust off it and get it going again. I doubt it would be competetive! Whats the benchmark for the 3.5 OB class these days? Is everyone running fully modded rossi's/CMB's on lawless legs? Im badly behind the times...... I did note that some are running 7.5's????? :huh:

I spoke to Chris M the other day. He left for Canada a couple of weeks ago. AFAIK, he still has his boat wrapped up at his parents as well!!

I would love to get over to Penrith and see everyone again. It will happen one day, probably when I move back over later in the year or early 2010.

Cheers Guys and all the best, looking forward to catching up.

man times have changed since you last raced most of us are running mod MAC,CMB,NOVAROSSI on lawless and os legs

and some of us were useing mod os outboard for some time

most of us are useing htb 290 hulls now and iv hooked us up with HOOTERS australia

as my sponser and they send girls to our events

and the sponser A outboard for us as well

cheers

Hey Andrew,

Good to hear from you. If you are ever back in NSW, pop in and catch up!

You'd probably still be competitive with your boat - the fast motor guys are less reliable!

Hey Andrew,

good to hear from you mate - long time no see - what ya doin in Perth?

Saw Chris M probably about 12-18 months ago, he was going to QLD then. Don't worry about not being competitive mate, don't think I've won an A outboard event since you guys were around - geez!!!!

Like Tim said "the fast motor guys" are less (far far less) reliable - especially me!!!

Take care and hope to see you in the near future.

Gino

Congrats on Louise for her result...good job....

How you guys are coping with the terrible heat????????

Hope no ones home is destroyed in the blazing fire downunder...

Ronald.

sadly the fires down south have killed 108 people at the last count god only knows how

many more will be hurt or killed the worst part is a few of the fires were lit by people

who think its funny to start fires

cheers

Yes and the weird part is north QLD is under water with floods.... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Some very sad news coming out of Victoria.. :(

Ok so whos going racing this weekend??

Looks like ill be running my rigger only as Homers having some surgery.... :(

Back