3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man that wind yesterday was **** on other word for it well none i can use on here :p

i need to fix my under steer problum befor next race

It's about time I had one go my way!!

I was way behind and wide of you guys coming around Buoys 4, 5 & 6 and I came past Buoy 6 with 2 seconds to go. That was when I thought I better "hit the trigger". ....the CMB RS sure can accelerate!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Tim, just think, that engine came within a spider's d##ck of becoming a paper weight after I broke the crank last year. I sure am glad the guy that rebuilt it did a good job :D :D

Regards,

James

cmon guys, had to go to the second page to look for this...

Whos going tomorrow?? :blink:

Ahhh the calm before the storm......

cmon guys you all scared or sumfn....?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ran 2 litres of 20% through the new MAC this morning and then about three tanks of my normal 50%. Once I swapped over to the 50% and dialled in the mixture a bit it started to come alive.

I'll get a few more tanks of fuel through it on Friday and I should be back in the hunt ;) ;)

Winter Spec here I come!!

Regards,

James

good stuff kesso dont worry ill stop putting sand in your fuel.... after WS LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ran 2 litres of 20% through the new MAC this morning and then about three tanks of my normal 50%. Once I swapped over to the 50% and dialled in the mixture a bit it started to come alive.
I'll get a few more tanks of fuel through it on Friday and I should be back in the hunt ;) ;)

Winter Spec here I come!!

Regards,

James
Glad to hear you have something for the Winter Spec James :)

yeah so we can BEAT HIM GOOD! :lol: :lol: :lol: Its not as much fun beating him when hes not there i know! :D :D

not long to go now... :D Greg got your email ill set your tent up at the end no probs.. ;)

Now we just gota hope the weather holds out.. :rolleyes:

Hi Guys

Bryan thanks mate,

now all i need to do is remember how to get that little Villian around the track, ;)

cleaned all the dust off her tonight,and guess what,its still a little green VILLIAN :lol:

and ready to run,

cant wait to mix it with the big guns again,

The big 1/4 scale gas tunnel is ready to go as well,it wont be the quickest running in OPEN Tunnel

but if she goes around like last practice day there should be some points accumalated.

cant wait see you all at penrith

Greg

Well all is in place today for you all to see how good you realy are for the W/S this weeekend.... :huh:

I spent some time today to get the course spot on as it had not been checked since our last main event last year....

There were some marks out of position so you all will have to practice on Friday so as to know your way around the track... :p :p

Best of luck to you all and remember no foxing allowed in practice as it makes it a little hard for the bookies to make a buck or two....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ian

Mate thanks again for the help with the coarse its very much appreciated,

Greg

Last edited by a moderator:
Big congrats to Hooters for winning A OB at Winterspectacular this weekend with a perfect score 3 from 3!

Must have been that good pitting of mine... LOL

Well done Ian

mate great job :)

great boat :)

you well!!!!! :eek: just kidding

but the great GIRLS from HOOTERS it just doesnt get any better ;)

good job all round buddy

Back