3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Some say he communicates only to a car's on board computer through binary code, and that he once killed a man who was towing a caravan, using only a steering wheel - but all we know is he's called the STIG."

Last edited by a moderator:
some say chuck norris cowers in this man's shadow, some even say he enjoys the odd piece of moist cake. but all we know is hes called the STIG

hahaha tim i think this is the photo you want

Some say that his scrotum has its own small gravity field, and that he knows two facts about ducks - and both of them are wrong - but all we know is he's called the STIG!!!!

OK well for this weekend we have Mckesso as always (dont turn up at 9am again)hmmm (actually no turn up at 9am so you cant tune your boat again)

Ian whos stealing my prop ideas.. but hasnt finnished a race in a while.

The STIG is bringing Tim coz his misus has kicked him out of the house on Sunday morning

And me who has a new prop nut ready so i dont loose another $65 prop!

Who else is going to run OBs 4 is great but Cmon guys we have like 15 or so registered in the club!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK well for this weekend we have Mckesso as always (dont turn up at 9am again)hmmm (actually no turn up at 9am so you cant tune your boat again)

Ian whos stealing my prop ideas.. but hasnt finnished a race in a while.

The STIG is bringing Tim coz his misus has kicked him out of the house on Sunday morning

And me who has a new prop nut ready so i dont loose another $65 prop!

Who else is going to run OBs 4 is great but Cmon guys we have like 15 or so registered in the club!!!

The STIG should be there. He has the opposite issue to Ian - starts easy but doesn't want to finish....... Anyone got any "self help" tapes he can listen to?

heard that on the way home from the pond today, good one Marcos hopefully the first of many more.

Geez boys i know why it was so **** cold at the pond today it was snowing up the mountains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cold weather must have suited The Stig, who turned into a "points scoring machine" yesterday, by actually

finishing a race and then leading the last race into the final lap when the horrendus water conditions finally took their toll and blew him over :eek: :eek:

The passing move that the Stig pulled on Lightning and Hooters in the 1st heat was a sight to behold........ :wub: It almost made up for the terrible start! The bigger rudder servo makes the boat so much more predictable and responsive in the turns. To borrow a slogan from James' sponsor Macca's - "I'm lovin' it"!

I don't know what the heat time James' ran for the first heat - but it would have been pretty fast for A O/B's.

The second heat was just plain crazy. I'd just started to think I'm going to get it home and then the pond gods got me. I foolishly leaned it down further in that heat and it responded a lot faster - not a great idea in hindsight. Oh well - stuff happens.

I didn't get to see the Stig's passing move because I was too busy concentrating on my boat but I could hear a whole heap of hollerin' and whoopin' going on next to me and I thought to myself, "I'm glad I'm not caught up in the middle of that bunch....it sounds a bit dangerous???"

James,

Your boat was hauling in the first heat - very impressive. You got a lucky break on the start though... I could have sworn you jumped :p :p :p

Back