3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little vid to mark the occasion....
Animoto Vid

Haha! Thats cool! Its awesome how the tunnels have taken off down under, keep it up guys. It was shear luck that I looked at the first post on this thread today, just happened to realize it was exactly three years old.

~James

Been a bit quiet here guys... thought i best spark things up again..... HERE GOES...

QUEENSLANDER

YOU LITTLE RIPPER

:D

Dave

The old "Queenslander" thing is a load of BS - they should just be the Maroons vs blues.....

Karmichael Hunt was born in Auckland, Petero Civoniceva in Suva, Sam Thaiday, Israel Folau and Michael Crocker all born in Sydney. Greg Inglis was born in Kempsey.

Great game to watch though. Very intense & entertaining. The better team won even though it went down to the wire. Shame about Scott Prince breaking his arm - he's had rotten luck with injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yeah i heard Tony Archer got man of the series for Queensland for scoring the most amount of tries too :eek:

Was a pretty good game last night though, just a bit sad that he is the best ref that the game has...... <_<

Speaking of being quiet on here it sure has!

Well i should have my new prop before we go racing. And the ts2 has had some work done to it so lets see how that mac of mine rips up the water now!! Cmon Kesso come catch me in the lead!!!!!!!!!

Just dont stop at the Mc Drive through on your way LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't make it this time guys - I have family stuff on.

Have fun though and keep me posted on how things pan out.

Well i have finally seen Dave Moyles .21 tunnel run, and what a boat! For a stock timing K&B it hauls!

Dave now has a handful of props to play with, and it will only get better.

he wouldnt leave it in the trailer for me tho.....

It's always good to hear about strong boats emerging in Oz.

Hopefully Dave can come up for the Winter Spec and race it. The competiton will be tough this year.

I have also seen how well Dave's boat goes :huh: :huh: as he was going around the outside of me at the BOTB.

It just goes to show that a little old K&B, on the right boat and in the right hands, can still be a very competitive combination e.g. Louise Harris, David Kingston, Greg Mortlock ;)

It sure would be interesting if we were able to get all the OZ Outboards together at the Winter Spec ........... imagine 4 -5 heats of 3.5cc Outboards B) B) B)

Bring it on!!

James

Till more of you Sydney guys start to travel down here, you wont get me up there anytime soon (Kesso, you are excluded from this comment ;) )

Till more of you Sydney guys start to travel down here, you wont get me up there anytime soon (Kesso, you are excluded from this comment ;) )
I was in Hobart 4 weeks ago, was in Albury last week and I'm in Melbourne right now! (not for long - I'm at the airport.) Does that qualify? :p

Well i have finally seen Dave Moyles .21 tunnel run, and what a boat! For a stock timing K&B it hauls! Dave now has a handful of props to play with, and it will only get better.

he wouldnt leave it in the trailer for me tho.....
Yeah I had to keep a good eye on it, Ken was hoping I'd forget it was in there! :blink:

I'm very happy with the way it's running at the moment, but there's more to be gained with testing. Thanks for the compliments Ken! :lol:

It's always good to hear about strong boats emerging in Oz.Hopefully Dave can come up for the Winter Spec and race it. The competiton will be tough this year.
Hmmm just looked at the Winter Spec dates.... :unsure: I'm going to be overseas when that's on :(

Kris

Mate sorry you feel that way

must have something to do with the competition up here,it just keeps getting better.

Its a shame we have some great meets planned in the next 12months here in NSW (Home of the Outboards)

Winterspec 2008,Hunter Valley Champs 2008,2009 Nats,HV Champs 2009,

Shame you wont be a part of it if you wont travel

Greg

Back