3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it would appear that we have a battle between the "fast food chains" happening in Oz at the moment ie between Hooters Restaurants and McDonalds Restaurants. Maybe I will do my next boat up as the "Napoli Pizza Bar" entrant.

haha thats funny but at least i get to bring some eye candy rather then a red haired clown lol

cheers

Yes, it would appear that we have a battle between the "fast food chains" happening in Oz at the moment ie between Hooters Restaurants and McDonalds Restaurants. Maybe I will do my next boat up as the "Napoli Pizza Bar" entrant.

haha thats funny but at least i get to bring some eye candy rather then a red haired clown lol

cheers
TOUCHE !!!!!!!!!!!!

You got it in one kesso! Im a funny guy LMAO!

Lets face we all know you love your ronald shoe and we all know you hated it being called the souths boat. So Mc HTB with a Mc mac on the back is what it is... :p :p :p :p :p :p

And for the record id rather Ians eye candy :D :D :D :D :D

Well what a fun day of racing! well for me anyway LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor tim spent the day dnf ing only to find it was the hopper tank and Ian only got one race in too!

Sorry kesso we tried to tell them we didnt want to race with out you but they forced us! LMFAO NOT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

3 from 3 today!! WOOOOO :D

Didn't take you too long to start bragging Bryan! Slow and steady won the races today :p Good job though dude!

Ian's boat was *#(ing hauling, but it just didn't want to co-operate during the heats.

I maintained my usual race record again, thanks to that darn hopper tank. Once it was bypassed, it was a different boat.

I had three different people say to me a Thunder Tiger should not go as fast as that during open water (after we finished racing for the day). I Killed yet another Hitec servo too today! Time to change to a Futaba I think.

was a good day all in all i pulled the ls down whe i got home to find the piston is shot you can

push it right through the top of the liner and i also found nice little crack in the carb body

on the plus side the liner is in good shape so just need to find a piston and away we go

cheers

Didn't take you too long to start bragging Bryan! Slow and steady won the races today :p Good job though dude!Ian's boat was *#(ing hauling, but it just didn't want to co-operate during the heats.

I maintained my usual race record again, thanks to that darn hopper tank. Once it was bypassed, it was a different boat.

I had three different people say to me a Thunder Tiger should not go as fast as that during open water (after we finished racing for the day). I Killed yet another Hitec servo too today! Time to change to a Futaba I think.

HAHA do while i can dude!

Ill agree with the comment on the TT! man when that thing stood up and walked on the prop only in open water i was **** impressed! :D

It won't need much, enough to get it to tighten up just before TDC like a new engine does. You will then need to run it in again.

Put it this way, it would be better to start with small steps and work up to it, than to go too far too soon.

Well Done to James 1st place at Finley.

I dont know about the maths though... James got a 2nd, 1st, 2nd and 3rd = 1175 (with a bouy cut) and I got 1st, DNF, 1st 1st with a cut and I got 1150 hmmm me thinks we tied, but I will let him have it...after all he is one of the good MBCofNSW members who actually travels to a few races.

kris

Back