3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim_Duggan said:
OK - so my ESP wasn't working when you mentioned a Pratherish 21 boat.  :lol:   :lol: please accept my humble appology :p
If you need any help getting one happening Craig - just ask. The more the merrier I say.

108462[/snapback]

Of course I need help..... some entusiasm for starters.... and some time please!!!

although I should have some more time on my hands now other boats are off the workbench...

hey Craig wot club r u racing at

and greg did u find them seals that u need might cya 2 morow

laters dion

hey thats good greg i hope we will have a class ill c if some 1 wots 2 run my other ob and craig ya should come and have a look theres a few ob kris r u gona race want 2 c how my wof gose 2 ur villan laters dion

We MAY have another member coming down from Brisbane to be a Driver for me ;-)

We need to see how things pan out...

Kris

hey all whos running at the vic's there should b a good class i hope and kris oval round has been moved 2 the 14th of aug hopfuly the weather is a bit nicer 2 us laters dion

Last edited by a moderator:
Villan is ready to run so now there is another 21 outboard in Aus. Hunter Valley champs is going to be good especialy if I get a chance to build the Neminis in time

If Chris can finish the boat in time another IW member from S.A will be racing A O/B tunnel also......

I can't wait - it's going to be awesome having a large field of tunnels in action!

Hey Mark,

that Lynx looks a little more colourful (and longer :lol: :lol: ) than when I last saw it!!!

Looks great mate :D

Gino

poolschool said:
Hey Mark,
that Lynx looks a little more colourful (and longer  :lol:   :lol: ) than when I last saw it!!!

Looks great mate :D

Gino

109782[/snapback]

Hey Gino,

we did some testing with the shortened sponson, we were not able to reproduce consistent cornering performance so we reverted back to Carl's original design!

Regards

Mark

Kris Flynn said:
The Lynx looks awsome!
Do you have a pipe on the OS now Mark?

Kris

109823[/snapback]

Hi Kris have been doing some testing with silver bullet pipe.

Will probably swap the OS back to standard setup.

Mark

I have just got off the phone from Grimracer and he is sending his own Neminis out here for me to race. It will be here for the Hunter valley champs and will be here until after the Nats in 2006 when it will return. What do you think? There will be many chances for you outboard guys to have a good look at this fantastic boat.

PAUL STIRTON said:
I have just got off the phone from Grimracer and he is sending his own Neminis out here for me to race. It will be here for the Hunter valley champs and will be here until after the Nats in 2006 when it will return. What do you think? There will be many chances for you outboard guys to have a good look at this fantastic boat.
110192[/snapback]

Not sure whether to laugh or cry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This should make it interesting. Time to get the tuning fork out and the whip cracking on my Nemesis.

Thanks to Mike and Paul for helping to promote 21 tunnel racing downunder.

Gino

Gino,

I'd like to think they would let you race it - you would have won the nat's with your Villain had it not been for the "imported" boat. That and you are a good customer of theirs.... ;)

Just my opinion - feel free to flame away.

Tim.

Thanks to Mike and Paul for helping to promote 21 tunnel racing downunder.

Gino

110205[/snapback]

Just in case there were/are any misunderstandings, I meant NO sarcasm in the above quote

Gino

Back