• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3.5 OS outbord

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcoGendron

Hi

Selling this motor all you need to rebuild the motor ,rod,piston and sleve and the water head the rest of the motor is ok the lower end cames with but is not on the picture i will give you a brend new spare shaft with a reasonable offer and i make a deal with you + shipping

Thanks

Marco

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Selling this motor all you need to rebuild the motor ,rod,piston and sleve and the water head the rest of the motor is ok the lower end cames with but is not on the picture i will give you a brend new spare shaft with a reasonable offer and i make a deal with you + shipping

Thanks

Marco

Marco,

So you have a new piston/sleeve, head, and rod to ship with this motor? How about bearings?

What are you asking for everything?

Hi Ron

Ron YOU need because i dont have piston/sleve,rod and water head to rebuild the motor and for the bearing 3 of them it seal turn smootly no problem and the big one inside the motor turn well to but is not seal if you want to change it your choice i dont want to put money on the motor because i selling all my nitro stuff i want to move with boat gas next year reasonable offer

Thanks

Marco

is 150$ included shipping in us/canada that included all you see in my first post everything and the lower to but to complete the motor you will need piston/sleve,rod and head if it outside north america i will check with post canada for the shipping

Thanks

Hi ww29

[email protected] send me the money like a gift when i received the money in my account i will ship you everything right away tomorrow morning if i have the money tonight 150$ included shipping

Thanks

Marco

If the other 2 pass I will take it
Marco

Sell to Jamey, I was going to buy and put together to resell.

Jamey I have all the parts (in great shape) you need to get this motor running. PM me if you need them as I will be doing some cleaning out of the shop soon.

Tim

Back