21 SD3 Seaducer prop pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIGGERMORTISE

first run with the young fellas seaducer 21 SD3 yesterday. The X440 is just a bit too big and my 437/3 is out on loan. So tried marks 1440 with 3.0 of cup and it works but needs more push! went up in cup on the 1440 and there was too mutch load.

So should i mod the 440/3 by unloading it or get another 437/3. Any other sugestions.

Regards

Dave & ryan

Dave,

My son uses a 440/3 on his Seaducer SD3. If that is too big then drop to a 437/3 and be prepared to pitch it up. His does not like the X series props. His corners like on a rail with no drop off in the corners with the 440/3.

Dave,

My son uses a 440/3 on his Seaducer SD3. If that is too big then drop to a 437/3 and be prepared to pitch it up. His does not like the X series props. His corners like on a rail with no drop off in the corners with the 440/3.

Thanks john

we lost this post last week, happy with the way the boat corners, with a pressure problem from the silicone joiner on the pipe testing was cut short and i suspect getting this sorted will increase the power again to run the 440/3

regards

dave

Dave,

Thanks john

we lost this post last week, happy with the way the boat corners, with a pressure problem from the silicone joiner on the pipe testing was cut short and i suspect getting this sorted will increase the power again to run the 440/3

regards

dave
Dave I run the 440/3 on mine with a bone stock CMB rs and just love it.

Back