21 Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Running an Irwin on one of my LS's. Which I.D./O.D. I could not say.... I think the LS likes the belly of the Irwin well, read small volume big belly, ( inexperience, here) Wood's muffler installed.... pipes up right now, and in limited testing the torque has me easing hulls in........running an air cooled version, (cut buggy head) instituting heat ( not enough) problems of it's own.... theory with the Irwin small helping with the temp...... More radical cutting on different heads is in the works..... heat gun to the lake...... stupidly ruined the latest SSP pipe sent cutting on it to search for the spot, not finding it, due to inadequate heating of the motor....... the SSP's super rock on anything I've run them on, in or out, the nova/air is a different animal....... when the heat range is found correctly, the SSP will return..... water cooling, and restriction could be in the works too...... test.

Bill! Great to hear.... your input is welcome for sure........ I still run your SS, the best I've seen, you got it goin on......

mike

Joe,

The gadjetcraft pipe works very good on a NR LS, I won a bunch of races with one on my HTB 290. You have 2 of them, you should hook KP up with one of them. The problem is, they are very hard to get.

Is Dave still making pipes?

Great to see everyone still here....

TB

Joe,
The gadjetcraft pipe works very good on a NR LS, I won a bunch of races with one on my HTB 290. You have 2 of them, you should hook KP up with one of them. The problem is, they are very hard to get.

Is Dave still making pipes?

Great to see everyone still here....

TB
I ordered a pipe for my hydro last year & it took several months to get. That's why KP isn't getting one!

I like the SPP NR21OB on Long stroke Nova's. Easily the fastest 3.5 O/B tunnel I've ever seen here in Oz used that combination. Pulled a 1440 with lots of cup on a Shaman. Same combo on a L Y N X was ballistic but waaaaaaaaay too hard to heat race.
I ran a gadjetcraft pipe on a short stroke nova years ago and it hauled too. Never tried it on a L/S.
Tim I wish I could get a Shaman before the Nats but I don't think that's possible.

I like the SPP NR21OB on Long stroke Nova's. Easily the fastest 3.5 O/B tunnel I've ever seen here in Oz used that combination. Pulled a 1440 with lots of cup on a Shaman. Same combo on a L Y N X was ballistic but waaaaaaaaay too hard to heat race.
I ran a gadjetcraft pipe on a short stroke nova years ago and it hauled too. Never tried it on a L/S.
Tim I wish I could get a Shaman before the Nats but I don't think that's possible.
WHo makes the shaman hull?

Jeff

WHo makes the shaman hull?

Jeff

The Lynx(3.5), Shaman (7.5) and the Warhead (11+) are all made by Carl Van Houten, Van's Racing from Ala.

Back