21 GT JAE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To beat a JAE...you have to be racing a JAE. JMO
Good thing I had a Jae
default_smile.png
Haa...one day you will.
default_smile.png
See you all in Charleston
default_smile.png
I love some good ole heat racing

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad,

I think our Blackjack-21 is capable to beat most all of the competition no

matter what kind of boat the competition may have? I will be testing my

GT-21 this Fall, so I will see for myself how good the new JAE is? The key

with all our boats is the ultimate set up for the motor and pipe combination

that works best with your propeller combinations for the condition that we

are racing in.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Back Out Testing This Weekend
default_smile.png

Don't forget Marty D and Dave Roach have fast 21s and if Stan's boat is on well all bets are of. Yes Mark you are right any boat can win in heat racing if the setup is on!!
Thanks for compliment Tim,but David Roach is the one with the target on his back. He has won 21 rig two year's in a row. Time to turn up the heat.lol

Thanks Brad were signed up for Vegas and hope to go to Brandon in Jan. Hope the sign ups get better for Vegas, were going to miss another great race at Charleston, been at the last 3 races there.

Last edited by a moderator:
BEWARE OF THE "THREE MUSKETEER'S"...Mr Roach.

Inside joke I'm sure your friend will inform you. Really looking forward to a Fall race with some H/P weather,Big Pond,Short Pipes,Big Prop's,and low Nitro 25%
default_biggrin.png
. I have a GPS on my boat to stay away from Offshore Bouy's programmed. lol

Stan

You said I'm sure your friend will inform me.I don't have friends.Inform me of what.LOL.

Dave and Stan,

Sounds like a shootout race in 21-Hydro in Charleston.

I wish I could be a part of the action. You may have a few

surprises in the field this year coming in from Alabama.

Hope someone videos the racing action.

Good Luck To You Both,

Mark Sholund

Dave and Stan,

Sounds like a shootout race in 21-Hydro in Charleston.

I wish I could be a part of the action. You may have a few

surprises in the field this year coming in from Alabama.

Hope someone videos the racing action.

Good Luck To You Both,

Mark Sholund
Every class is filled with strong running boat's,Gas and Nitro. Yes a shame you cannot make it.

Thing got quite on here.Stan must be out looking for that extra fire.in testing.LOL

Naa...just walking in from garage. Painted my last boat for Fall Nats,new 21/45/67 and Twin pc of Shizl. Talked to my PSYCHO R/D Comrades.
default_smile.png
Looking forward to racing you. I will ask JJ to put us together for all 4 rounds. Money talks...I will pay her for us to play lol no B/S. Shouland says you better be ready for some AL. boy's. You have Shaw on your side(Shouland)etc....me. Im just running NR old school 180 elbow ex junk. Stock props,SPP Outboard Pipe,8% oil,45% Nitro,hand me down JAE boats.

JJ if you are listening....put me and DR together every heat in 21 rigger. If it is ok with him. NOT KIDDING!!

Stan

I didn't say any thing that I was fast.It was all the other talk.Racing is Racing

Just pulling your chain DR...you said I was being quiet. I guess I will go back to being quiet. If you cant see all the B.S. in post 38 you should not take me so serious. Back to the cave I go.

Back