• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 Cajun Bullet no longer for sale or trade

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up for sale is a 21 Cajun Bullet, built by Mike Byer, Mike did a beautiful job on it.

Almost ready to run, add your TX, RX, & battery, and go racing

Will come as pictured, less items noted above.

Engine is a CMB Valvola green head, with a brand new 2009 piston & sleeve, new con-rod and bearings. Case has been relieved for exhaust eye brows.

Comes with S/S tank, Ferrette needle base, with OS in flight needle valve, and 3 servos, AB Fat Pipe, that has been sleeved to telescope over header.

Asking $700.00 shipped to the lower 48, if using paypal, buyer adds 1.5%

Open to offers folks

please respond to this post only

Last edited by a moderator:
Up for sale is a 21 Cajun Bullet, built by Mike Byer, Mike did a beautiful job on it.

Engine is a CMB Valvola green head, with a brand new 2009 piston & sleeve, new con-rod and bearings. Case has been relieved for exhaust eye brows.

Comes with S/S tank, Ferrette needle base, with OS in flight needle valve, and 3 servos, AB Fat Pipe, that has been sleeved to telescope over header.

OK, How about any offers?? have had a bunch of lookers, no interest?

Open to offers folks

OK, my plan was to sell this to fund a 21 outboard tunnel hull project, but I guess there are no buyers for this, SSSSOOOO

I'm willing to entertain trade offers for a "in like condition" 21 outboard tunnel, lets see what you have

Thanks Rick

I have a 1st gen sniper with everything but rx/tx and motor, set up for a Ferrette needle base but does not include one. If you end up selling your boat and are interested let me know, $185 plus shipping. I got it from Mike Byer. I have it listed on the www.metimeliverc.com pond shop.

Doug

Rick. You should get that Sniper from Doug, It would make an excellent sport boat with an OS. It was built using a Novarossi but the transom pattern should be close to the OS if I remember. I have some OS engines if you need one.

mike b

Rick. You should get that Sniper from Doug, It would make an excellent sport boat with an OS. It was built using a Novarossi but the transom pattern should be close to the OS if I remember. I have some OS engines if you need one.

mike b
Got ya on that Mike,

I really hate to get rid of this boat, but boating money is a little tight right now, and 20 rigger doesn't seem to be too popular here in Ga

If i had not just bought a sport40 and funding a outboard for the wife i buy this boat it is one great running boat.

Back