2017 NAMBA Nationals Las Vegas SUPERNATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Brad, JD and I are leaving this afternoon. Driving straight thru. Should be there on weds. Gonna be fun,

I don't do the Facebook thing Brian but that is GREAT news about TEAM CANADA!!! Hope you guys have a good finish! I hear Fonz got a third in A mono too. Good luck in your races. You could have also taken my P limited hydro to run.

Brad

I don't do the Facebook thing Brian but that is GREAT news about TEAM CANADA!!! Hope you guys have a good finish! I hear Fonz got a third in A mono too. Good luck in your races. You could have also taken my P limited hydro to run.

Brad
Facebook has live races, all the pics, your missing out big time

I can't say enough how grateful I was to attend this TOP NOTCH event! The list of people to thank is endless and I don't want to leave anyone out, so I will just say THANK YOU to everyone that had a hand in making this event what it was. The D19 group put on the World Class Event from start to finish. My son and I will have memories to last a lifetime.

Congrats to all the drivers that truly make this hobby what it is, the level of competition was in creditable.

I can't say enough how grateful I was to attend this TOP NOTCH event! The list of people to thank is endless and I don't want to leave anyone out, so I will just say THANK YOU to everyone that had a hand in making this event what it was. The D19 group put on the World Class Event from start to finish. My son and I will have memories to last a lifetime.

Congrats to all the drivers that truly make this hobby what it is, the level of competition was in creditable.
Absolutely agree with Karl! NAMBA District 19 put on a great event, glad I attended. Great facility to race at as well.

It was nice meeting Karl too!

Great event. Very well run. Even the ducks managed to move off the race course most of the time.
default_rolleyes.gif

JD

Is there anything, other than actually driving a boat, that takes the smile off Lenny's face? I don't think I ever saw him not smiling up in Marysville either. Not complaining, just curious
default_ph34r.png

Back